Meeting Annas team?

It wasn't long until Ignavia fell asleep. I laid on the floor just thinking of what the future would hold for us. Wondering when the real adventure would begin.

-The next day brought to you by Ignavias new found happiness-

I woke up to Ignavia falling off of the bed onto me "oof!"

"Oh, I'm sorry (Name)" she said getting off of me while rubbing her eyes.

"I-it's ok" I said with a wheeze.

Before leaving the room, I gave Shimiji and Houdini their breakfast. Once that was done, I led Ignavia to the bathroom to wash up and get ready for the day. I got her a new toothbrush for herself as well as other things she may need, I had gotten everything from Houdini's portal last night. After she was done, I let her get dressed in a new set of clothes that I pulled out for her.

When we were done washing up and dressed, I grabbed my bag with Houdini and Shimiji in it then led her downstairs

When we were done washing up and dressed, I grabbed my bag with Houdini and Shimiji in it then led her downstairs. Bruno and Abbachio were already up and ready to leave. Fugo, Occhio and Luce weren't far behind and Mista and Narancia were the last to arrive.

"Is everyone ready to go?" Bruno asked.

After reviving an affirmative answer, we all walked out and made our way to Libeccio.

-Timeskip brought to you by Occhio and Luce-

We sat in our usual spot as we waited for Anna's team to show up. Ignavia sat next to Narancia to watch Fugo teach him math. I sat next to her incase I needed to shield her from the inevitable chaos that may ensue with Naras math lesson. I gave Occhio and Luce some random folklore books to read while I took out a (favorite topic) book to read myself.

"So, whats 27 x 11? This shouldn't be that hard" Fugo said as he wrote down an equation for Narncia to solve.

Narancia seemed to wrack his brain for a good moment before writing down an answer. A WRONG answer. 2727 to be exact.

"That's not how you solve it dumbass!" Fugo yelled at him as he grabbed his fork.

Before Fugo could get physical and stab Nara with a fork, Ignavia activated her stand. We saw the raging Fugo visibility start to calm down. His face that was once twisted in pure anger gradually began to soften up and was replaced by a calm look as he closed his eyes and slowly sat back down. When he opened is eyes again, he took a breath and went back to teaching Nara.

"Try that again" he said calmly.

"Holy shiiiiit" Mista, who was next to me, whispers"She managed to stop Fugo mid rage."