Chapter 33 (Johnny Orlando)

In The Driveway of The House of Epsilon

Johnny: Walker Bryant, you naughty little boy 

Walker: Johnny Orlando

Johnny: (shakes his head) Time to teach you a lesson young man 

Walker: I would love that 

Johnny: (grabs him by the dick)

Walker: Ahhhhh 

Johnny: Move Along 

Johnny pulls Walker into the house and leads him into the front room

Walker: What is

Johnny rolls out a table with straps and pushes Walker onto it and Straps him into it.

Walker: This isn't necessary Johnny I fully consent to sex you don't need to...

Johnny: (gags him) Stop talking 

Johnny strips nude revealing his 11 inch cock instantly causing Walker to get harder than he was to begin with. Johnny notices this 

Johnny: You are very excited about this aren't you, you naughty slut

Walker: (nods) mmmmmmhmmm

Johnny takes the gag out but quickly replaces it with his cock as he begins mouthfucking him. Walker enjoys this very much especially cuz Johnny is another pop star who he's been dreaming off  for years, although he never imagined it would be like this he isn't going to complain this Johnny Orlando  for fucks sake. Johnny is very happy with how easily Walker just deepthroats him and how willingly he is doing everything, he knows the straps are unnecessary and  pointless he likes the level of kinkyness it adds to this whole thing and The Boys of The House of Epsilon are very kinky fuckers. Johnny quickly pulls his cock out from the depths of Walkers throat and decides not to replace the gag and moves towards Walkers ass lines up his cock and rams the whole thing in his ass hard causing Walker to scream Johnny's name this gives Johnny a massive smile as he dominates this boy. Walker is very happy to be dominated by this 17 year old sex symbol and long time crush off his. Johnny unstraps Walker not pulling out however, Walker gets picked up and he wraps his arms and legs around Johnny and starts making out with his crush. Johnny still thrusting hard and fast bucking his hips hard and fast is very happy to be making out with Walker one of  the most willing boys he has ever had the pleasure of fucking the living shit out off. Walker countinuely moans Johnny's name in between  kisses causing Johnny very immense pleasure. While initially scared of what might happen next to him, there is a certain level of excitement about it too as he feels the familiar tingle in his cock, he only lasts about 20 more seconds before he bursts. Johnny gets some of Walkers cum on his face he licks it up very sexually and continues to fuck Walker who is still a massive moaning mess. Johnny would love to keep fucking this adorable 13 year old youtube star but he knows he can't hold it in any longer and he still has eight more trials to complete so he reluctantly cumms inside the boy. 

Walker: Wow Johnny that was amazing 

Johnny: Thanks.....I mean of course it was slut (drops him on the ground)

Walker: Ow

Johnny:  Um wait here for the next trail if you run it will be worse for you (leaves)

Walker: (smiles) You are very Welcome Johnny, oh boy whats next

What is next find out next time

-Epsilon