Chapter 12 (Jacob Tremblay)

(1 Week Later)

It had been a whole week since Walker had sex with Ethan, he hasn't heard from any one of the 10 guys he's done stuff with since except for Stefan of course asking daily what hes gotten up too and of course it was nothing  Walker was on his way to an open audition.

The Audition

  Walker: I really hope I get this part I need a breakthrough role

Jacob: OMG ARE YOU WALKER BRYANT

Walker: Forget about me your fucking Jacob Tremblay as in the Jacob from Wonder, Good Boys, The Book of Henry and Room.

Jacob: So you have heard of me I am flattered

Walker: I... Can... I KISS YOU (covers his mouth) 

Jacob: (smiles) Absolutely

Walker: Oh cool 

Walker closes the gap between their faces and kisses him extremely passionately, Jacob almost instantly starts kissing him back, this quickly escalates into a heated make out session. After about 10 minutes they stop 

Jacob: Wow that was

Walker: Amazing, do you want to do more??

Jacob: What about the audition 

Walker: Oh I think  we have enough to sneak off for a little fun and if not whatever.

Jacob: Oh I suppose, your a top right

Walker: I'm Verse

Jacob: Perfect 

The two boys  sneak out the back door holding hands the whole way, they see an empty trailer they go in it, lucky them it was unlocked. Walker pushes Jacob onto the couch pulls off his shirt and starts making out with Jacob, Jacob very quickly pulls his own shirt off and moans in pleasure as Walker french kisses him, Walker decides to start hickeying Jacob which Jacob absolutely loves. Jacob begins grinding his crotch into Walkers, this excites Walker greatly, Jacob takes a little charge he pulls Walker's shorts down he is very happy to see Walker went commando today, he takes a moment to love all  7 inches before he begins to deepthroat the whole thing with ease. 

Walker: Wow you are very good at this 

Jacob: mmmm I have lots of practice, Jaeden, Noah, Bryce other guys (returns to sucking)  

Walker: All of those guys roll my way fuck yes

Jacob pulls his pants and briefs off letting his 5 inch cock spring free, Walker begins to blow Jacob while Jacob continues to blow him for the next several minutes until Jacob taps on Walker's shoulder signaling him too start fucking him. This was all the conformation Walker needed to start Fucking the Hollywood superstar. Walker repostions himself lines his dick up  with Jacob's ass and begins slowly thrusting in and out of him Jacob is very loss Walker can tell Jacob is a very submissive bottom and this is exactly what he expected from the young lad, Jacob is very pleased with Walkers thrusting skills he tells him to go harder, Walker does not hesitate to go faster and harder on Mr. Tremblay. Walker pulls Jacob into his embrace and keeps fucking him hard  until he feels that familiar tingle in his dick.

Walker:  Jacob I'm  about too

Jacob: Same!

Walker: Together 

Jacob: One

Walker: Two

Both: Three 

They both cum all over each other, and collapse into each other's embrace and catch their breaths after that they lick all the cum off of each other and then start making out. 

Jacob:  Walker we should probably get back in   (sends a quick text) 

Walker: Who are you texting?

Jacob: Don't worry about it, there is a shower in this trailer you should take one  we got sweaty doing you know. 

Walker: Are you going to join me?

Jacob: Shortly yes, just go getter started

Walker: Alright i'll see  you then

Walker kisses Jacob and then runs into the bathroom 

I am so sorry for the long wait on this I have been without power for a whole week due to a massive derecho, wiped out  a whole lot of things but im back for now hope you enjoyed

-Epsilon