Chapter 27 (Rush Holland)

At Rush's House

Walker: (knocks on the door) 

Rush: (answers) Walker Bryant, how'd you 

Walker: I know you Fuck Avi Angel on the regular, he told me that you love fucking blonde boys, that is part of the reason he dyes his hair. So he can get an ass full of Sexy Rush Holland dick. 

Rush: So you wanna fuck????

Walker: I'm not here to ask you to prom

Rush: Ight (pulls him into a passionate kiss)

Walker: (kisses him back)

Rush closes the door and leads Walker to his bedroom. He pushes Walker on the bed pulls his shirt off and starts making out with him, Walker moans in pleasure and shoves his tongue down Rush's throat as they french one another. Walker pulls of his shirt for the older boy to enjoy his shirtless body. Rush begins to mark Walker by giving him hickeys on his neck and down his chest. Walker loves this doing this is what he does best and he does not intend to stop anytime soon. Rush pulls off his shorts allowing his 8 inch cock to spring free  Walker instantly starts to deepthroat the entirety of Rush's length. Rush is very impressed with the boys sucking skills. He grabs the back of Walker's  head and starts too face fuck him. Walker wants the full thing he pulls off  his pants lets his legs spread wide and tells rush to fuck him hard. Rush is very happy to comply with Walkers wishes he lines up his dick with his asshole and thrusts in hard and pulls out just as quick as he begins to fuck Walker. Walker screams Rush's name as he fucks him hard and fast. He loves this feeling  it is what he would call the best feeling in the world. Rush starts to go harder and faster as Walker starts to make out with him. Rush has fucked many asses probably vaginas too, Rushes oozes Bisexueal enregy and it shows in his technique and Walker  is not complaining whatsoever about this he just is enjoying the hardcore sex. Rush can tell Walker is a slut and hes just as bad he sees a bit of himself in Walker except he feels very Gay compared to himself who is bisexual but just when it comes to sex, he'd never date a guy and honestly probably not a girl either  he is the type  knock a bitch up then move to Canada. Walker  feels that familiar tingle in his cock and he knows he will not last much longer, he taps rush on the shoulder to tell him Rush gets the message and on the count of three both boys cum in unison. 

Walker: Thanks Rush

Rush: My pleasure, I have actually bottomed for one guy just one

Walker: Who got you on your knees huh 

Rush: You Know Avi obviously 

Walker: Yes

Rush: Well a certain older brother of his can make even a straight boy his bitch 

Walker: hmmm well then perhaps i should go to Arizona and get me a taste of Jonah Beck

Rush: Docius Magocious 

We all know the older brother im talking about. We will meet him next time see you then

-Epsilon