Chapter 30 (Romeo Beckham)

(One Week Later)

At IHOP

Walker: (orders his food) Thanks 

Romeo: (with his family notices Walker sitting all alone) Hmm I'll be back (approaches Walker)

Walker: (spits his drink) Romeo Beckham!!!!!

Romeo: Ello Love (sits across from him) 

Walker: Why are you how are you 

Romeo: Dad has an event here in LA so he brought Mum, Myself, Cruz and Harper with, Brooklyn was busy so here we are

Walker: And you decided to talk to me 

Romeo: Had to beat Cruz to it 

Walker: What?!

Romeo: Oh Nothing, you looked lonely sitting here all by your lonesome fiddling with your cutlery. No girlfriend or anything

Walker: That's because i'm single and well...

Romeo: Well

Walker: Gay 

Romeo: I see wanna know a secret 

Walker: Sure

Romeo: (whispers) Me too 

Walker: I think i just came a little (covers his mouth) I mean

Romeo: (smirks) It's bloody sexy don't worry love okay (takes his hand)

Walker: I don't know what too

Romeo: I need to use the facilities, see ya (winks and leaves)

Walker: Did he just, I think he did I should (notices Cruz staring at him and waves on his way to the restroom)

In the Restroom

Romeo: How convenient that you had to go as well

Walker: Shut the fuck up (kisses him passionately) 

Romeo: (kisses him back) mmm you know how to kiss you sexy thing 

Walker: (pulls of his shirt) and you know how to talk

Romeo: Don't act like you wouldn't jizz you bloody trousers just by my accent (takes off his shirt) 

Walker: My point exactly (pulls him into a stall) 

Walker and Romeo start making out with one and another, this british stud was just what Walker needed to reinvigorate his gay spark and he can tell Romeo was happy to light it. Romeo has had his eye on Walker for a while ever since he caught Cruz wanking too one of Walker's videos Cruz might be his annoying kid brother but he can't deny the kid has taste. Walker interlocks his tongue with the 17 year old brit and is just loving every minute of it and he hopes Romeo is too. Romeo is very much enjoying this as he begins to hickey the young lad causing him immense pleasure. Walker drops too his knees and pulls down Romeos trousers allowing his 11 inch cock to spring free. Walker goes right to work and starts deepthroating all 11 inches with ease. Walker sucks better than any girl ever has or guy for that matter he knows he picked a good one and hes glad he acted before Cruz, he can have sloppy seconds if he wants. Walker drops his pants and let's romeo pick him up and begin to fuck him. Romeo does so and kisses him passionately as he begins to thrust in and out vigorously. Walker moans loudly not caring who hears him as Romeo easily fucks him. Romeo loves how cute the younger boy looks riding his massive dick. Walker moans Romeos name loud enough to be heard throughout the restaurant probably but he really doesn't give a shit what people think. Romeo extremely turned  on by this boy feels the cum ready to fill him up.

Romeo: I'm close love

Walker: Together

Romeo: Aye 

(they cum simultaneously) 

Walker:  Wow Romeo that was truly amazing 

Romeo: Thanks, I had a bloody brilliant time 

Walker: (kisses him extremely passionately) It was perfect 

Romeo: (smiles) anytime (he grabs his clothes and leaves) 

Walker gets dressed returns to his tabel eats his meal, and pays up and turns to leave the restaurant he steps outside and is shoved up against the side of building by a pissed of 15 year old brit.

I wonder who is so pissed at Walker huh, come on we all know who it is well a cliffhanger is a cliffhanger see you soon

-Epsilon