Chapter 11 (Ethan Wacker)

On the Beach

Walker: (gets up from tanning looks at himself in the camera) nice golden look not too red I love it. 

Ethan: (who has been watching gets up and approaches him)

Walker: Ethan Wacker! what are you

Ethan: (pulls him into a passionate kiss) 

Walker: (very shocked but kisses him back)

Ethan: On Your Knees now 

Walker: Okay

Ethan: (slaps him) call me master 

Walker: Yes Master

Ethan: (whips out his massive 10 inch dick) deepthroat it you so much as gag i'll punish you 

Walker takes a deep breath  and then takes the 18 year old's cock into his mouth  he tries his hardest not to gag he almost does as this is the biggest dick he has ever sucked  and Ethan is literally the textbook definition of dominate top his extremely defined 8 pack abs, his biceps and triceps so huge and his massive dick. Ethan starts to face fuck Walker he was like Walker once a young little twig if he was being honest he saw a lot of himself in Walker. He wasn't as short or  skinny as he was at the time Walker was actually taller than him already. Walker  was very much enjoying Ethan's dick a month ago he was hanging out with girls pretending to be straight and now he was on his knees sucking of the most sexy Hawaiian celebrity who is 5 years older than him and seemed very straight, Walker was becoming a very submissive bottom when not even 72 hours earlier he was a dominant top. Walker kept on sucking waiting for his masters next command. 

Ethan: Are you enjoying your Masters cock 

Walker: Yes Master

Ethan: Yeah your just a little slut ain't ya 

Walker: I am a Slut Master  

Ethan: You know what happens to sluts 

Walker: What Master

Ethan: They get fucked in the ass HARD 

Walker: Fuck me Master 

Ethan: (smirks) You Slut 

He rips the swimsuit clean off  and then without any notice rams all ten inches up Walker's ass, which was still very loose from Case, but Ethan was going too loosen it up even more he was going to make Walker scream his name and beg him to stop but would he no. Walker was really loving being dominated by Ethan in this way he thinks to himself I should have let Stefan top me i bet he'd be a great top. Ethan keeps fucking him hard he can tell  he hurting him a bit he does feel a little bad, but doesn't stop because his strength is all he has, you see Isaak Presley loved making Ethan his little bitch always did, he was furious when Ethan started buffing up and now Ethan has tried his best to cut ties with Isaak. He liked it at first but it did drain him emotionally, he decided to ease up a little he can tell Walker appreciated that . Walker notices conflict in Ethan's eyes almost as if he's very sad and this in turn makes Walker sad, it didn't stop him from spurting his load all over both off them. Ethan very quickly also cums pulls out and just starts to cry. 

Walker: Ethan?

Ethan: I'm sorry i just (cries)

Walker: (embraces him tightly) I like it a little rough 

Ethan: So did I, but it wasn't healthy Isaak he diminished me calling me a slut and shit, it's kinky during but after....I realized i was doing exactly what he did to me, to you and I am sorry

Walker: (kisses him passionately) I am sorry that happened to you Ethan, i wouldn't let it ever get that far though 

Ethan: (kisses him back) Promise you won't ever 

Walker: I promise Ethan. 

Ethan: I feel bad i ripped your suit

Walker: It's fine man 

Ethan: At least let me offer you a ride home 

Walker: (smiles) I'd love that 

Ethan: Awesome let's go 

I hope you guys like how I made Ethan a slightly more complex character, Let me know your thoughts in the comment section down below. See ya soon 

-Epsilon