Chapter 10 (Case Walker)

At the Beach

Walker: (looks around the beach) Damn no cute boys around, i was hoping to get laid guess i'll just work on my tan 

(pops his shirt off and lays out in the sun) 

(about 20 mins later)

Case: Hey There 

Walker: (wakes up) shit thanks bro I was gonna burn up

Case: That would be a shame

Walker: You're Case Walker, from the Other Two

Case: That's me 

Walker: You got well

Case: Hotter (flexes his muscles)

Walker: (feels his abs) sorry I had too

Case: Nah its cool bro even though i know this (moves Walkers hand to his crotch) is want you want to feel

Walker: Well I mean yeah

Case: Your 13 right Walker

Walker: Yeah, too young for a hot 17 year old? 

Case: Nah (whispers) I am so ready to fuck you 

Walker: (kisses him passionately)

Case: (kisses him back) 

Walker:  mmmm Case 

Walker gets down on his knees pulls down Case's Swim trunks revealing a 9 inch cock the biggest Walker has seen yet he takes a moment to just admire its size and hopes he will be this big in 4 years. he then proceeds to start sucking it almost immediately Case grabs the back of Walker's head and forces Walker to  Deepthroat the entire thing, Walker gags that just makes Case  push harder and harder until he stops gagging which only took a few pushes, he then lets Walker work his magic on his 9 inches. Walker sucks Case for 15 mins and then...

Case: You're good but I am a man who loves Anal so (Pulls Walkers swim trunks off) 

Walker: I'm ready 

Case: Good

He shoves his cock in Walker's prostate all 9 inches of it. Dylan and Caleb had really loosened Walker up however Case was still a whole inch bigger than them and this was 2 days ago so it still hurt a little bit at first but Case doesn't care he starts thrusting in and out very quickly. Luckily for Walker he gets into it much quicker than he had previously since he was much looser than he was then and Case was loosening him up even more. Case was really enjoying this Walker looked so cute to him with his legs spread and his little moan of pleasure his hard 7 incher on the verge of cumming at any second. He decides to give Walker a little hand he starts jerking him while fucking him. Walker moans in extreme pleasure the moment Case wrapped his big hands around his meat. Case was fucking Walker harder than anyone had but the blonde was up for it Case was very impressed this 13 year old was taking it better than most boys or girls his age. Walker unable to hold it in cums all over his and Case's chest. This turns on Case immensely he goes even harder and faster, he was nearing his cumming point he gives Walker a little kiss and then he cums in Walker's ass. 

Case: (Pulls out) well that was fun wasn't it 

Walker: (panting) everyday i'm becoming more of a bottom 

Case: Who you bottomed for 

Walker: Dylan Kingwell and Caleb Coffee

Case: who you topped

Walker: Stefan Benz, Gavin Magnus, Avi Angel, Parker Bates, and Hayden Haas 

Case: Kinky, I almost didn't come over here I was leaving and i saw you tanning and I was like yeah i'm going to fuck you 

Walker: I'm glad you did (kisses him) 

Case: (Kisses him back) I do have to go now 

Walker: bye bye Case 

Case leaves he watches the cute boy strut off, before applying some sunscreen and returning to tanning. Little did he know a certain famous Hawaiian Celeb was watching that whole thing from a distance.

Any Guesses on who the Hawaiian is? Find out next time

-Epsilon