Family Introduction

Grandparents

Ahmad Khan and Ruksaana Khan have three children Faraaz, Firoz and Fatima.

Both Ahmad and Ruksaana lost their life in car accident, Faraaz and firoz both were handling their family business . Fatima is also married and shifted to Dubai.

Faraaz Khan ( Elder Brother ) married with Hana . Faraaz died due to heart attack.

He has three children

Ahad Khan (age 30)– A dominating Businessman a man of few words, his cold and stern expression screams his personality. Every cousin loved and respect him even elders of the family respect his decision.

Zayn Khan ( age 25 ) Completed his studies, now into family business helping Ahad. Calm and fun loving but mature, loved by all siblings

Fahad Khan ( age 21 ) Doing his Masters from London, will join family business soon, Best friend of Aaliya ( his doll ). He is sweet, caring, fun loving and joker of the family.

Firoz Khan ( younger Brother ) happily married with Zara. Now retired want to enjoy his time with wife and kids.

Has three children

Zainab Khan (age 25 ) – Sweet religious and calm girl, already engaged with Fardeen ( Khala's Son) done masters now into family business handling accounts.

Kaif Khan (age 21) – Another copy of Fahad both are in London , soon join the business.

Aaliya Khan ( age 19) – Doll of the house, carefree, clumsy but beauty with brains and too much emotional. Best friend of Fahad and Bachpan se shaadi k khwab dekhne waali. No interest in joining business.

End with the family intro. Now its time for REAL STORY

Please tap the star icon to vote and do comment.

Love jomessey