"Well he must need his number one fan to support him." Jurgen then messes up my hair making me laugh.

"I'm BVBs number one fan. I support everyone."

"You're the good luck charm." I smile up at him. "You do know who's probably going to be here..." Jurgen stails off and I nod.

"I know he'll be here and so will Robert but I'll be fine. I'll do my own thing."

"So you're not even going to talk to Robert?"

I don't know. Him moving didn't affect me as much but he left Marco all alone. And he moved to Bayern." I say with a horrid look on my face making Jurgen laugh loudly.

"Well maybe you should talk to Robert. It's just a suggestion. I'm not trying to force you to do anything." Jurgen scratches his beard while smiling down at me.

"I might talk to Robert but doesn't mean I'll talk to Mario." I say honestly and Jurgen just gives me a small smile before we collect our bags and head out into the many cars that will take us to the hotel.

"You've got a room to yourself Lia." Marco infroms me waking me up from my nap as I was squished in between Pierre and Kevin.

"Thank God. I don't think I could deal with sharing a room with you because these guys would come in." I mutter and pick up my bag and move quickly into the hotel and out of the cold.

The game is tomorrow so I plan on staying in these clothes all day and watch TV.

"Are you going to come to training today?" Erik walks up behind me with the rest of the team seeming to follow me in a large group.

"I don't know. Maybe." I answer with a small smile and the lean against Marco as we wait for all of the room keys.

"Who are you sharing with?" I ask, looking up at my big brother with closed eyes. 

"I think I'm sharing with either Ciro or Pierre." He answers.

"You're sharing with me." The blond-haired Italian with amazing cheekbones walks over to us making me open my eyes and smile at him.

"Hi Ciro, how are you?" I smile up at him.

"I'm good Lia. Excited for the match." He smiles wide and I laugh and then Jurgen comes over to us holding three keys.

"We're all on the sixth floor. Lia you're in the room next to your brother and Ciro." I nod and then we all try to cram into the elevator but eventually we realise that we all won't fit.

"Half of us are going to take the stairs." Some of the players groan, mainly the ones who aren't actually in the elevator. Luckily I squeezed my way into the back so I have my spot and I'm not giving it up.

I'm too fucking tired to walk up all those stairs.

When I get to my room I jump straight into bed wearing all the clothes and my bag lying at my head and fall asleep.

-----------------------

"Lia are you going to come to training?" Marco shouts, and then I hear the door open so I slowly open my eyes as they adjust to the bright like streaming through the window.

"Sure. But I'm just going to put of some spray and wear these clothes." I say with a cheesy smile, showing no teeth making Marco chuckle and look down at my outfit which consisted of leggins, uggs and a t-shirt. 

"Sure, do you need a jumper?"

"Yes please." 

"Ciro bring a jumper please." Marco shouts and bangs on the wall which connects our rooms together.