5

Chapter 5

Stuffies

Once I checked out both of the stuffies I headed back to Greg's and I's house. Although it was ugly and basically falling apart, it was home.

Although I still had the limp the pain I had has subsided.

A car drove past me, spaying the muddy water all over my new stuffed animals.

I wanted to scream, I had just gotten these!

The car then pulled over, and out came Geronimo, the alpha.

I didn't need this right now, if I get home late again Greg will punish me way worse then he has been doing.

Then if he smells Geronimo on me it'll be triple the punishment.

"Oh hey! I didn't see you there!"

I didn't say anything to him, I kept walking. Hopefully he'll go away if I ignore him.

Instead of ignoring me he started to walk right beside me. I don't know why he's so clingy but I don't like it, can't he leave me alone?

He looked at my mud covered stuffed animals. "Do you know that they are covered with mud?"

I closed my eyes tightly, 'yes I'm quite aware' I wanted to say but instead kept quiet.

"D-did I do that?"

I nodded my head stiffly.

"O-oh I'm really, really really sorry!"

I just shrugged my shoulders.

We walked in awkward silence for a while before he said; "A-Are you um, expecting a baby?"

My eyes widened, a baby with Greg?

This is in a Mpreg world but West won't be having a baby!

I wasn't sure if we were ready for that, Greg might get angry at them and then... I don't even want to imagine that.

"No, I'm not having any babies."

Geronimo let out a huge sigh of... relief?

"I'm not giving you any ideas am I?"

I looked at him through the corner of my eye, was he implying what I think he was?

That I shouldn't deserve to have a baby, that I'm not good enough?

The thought brought tears to my eyes, okay maybe I'm not good enough. My mate hits me and I'm not exactly loved by my father but that doesn't necessarily mean that I'm going to be a bad parent, does it?

I brought my hand up to my eye to clean off a tear that wanted to fall down my cheek.

I saw Geronimo's eyes widened.

Can't he just leave, he's hurt me enough with his presence and words.

"I-I didn't mean it like that!" I was just saying how it wouldn't be best with Greg as your mate."

This time it was my eyes that widened, did he know?

He couldn't have, I was careful to hide my tracks.

"I don't know what you're implying but I think that you should leave me alone! I love my mate and I think you overstepped your boundaries Alpha!"

I huffed away angrily while Geronimo stayed right where he was.