9

Chapter 9

Answers

*Third Pov*

Three different men gathered around a table.

One of the men was here to ask questions. While the other was sitting at the table nervous of being taken away.

and lastly the third one was kept up a façade that had everyone thinking that he did nothing wrong but we all knew that it was a lie.

What he does is truly terrible.

*Bish's POV*

I was here for answers and I would not leave without answers.

If the rumors were true, I could not allow my friend-my best friend-to stay here any longer.

Even if I had to kill his mate to do it.

The man Greg didn't look fazed by my being.

I wasn't scared by any means but if the rumors were true shouldn't he be scared or at least angry?

West on the other hand looked like he was about to throw up.

Hmmm...

I looked over his figure, he didn't seem to be in any pain and he didn't look like he was bruised. Unless of course they were all under his clothes, when no one could see.

That is if the rumors were true.

"So what brings you to our humble adorn?"

It was humble all right.

Not to say that it was awful, but it wasn't the best house around.

Everything was in its place but the floors were dirty and the cabinets looked like they needed to be painted.

The outside looked a lot better, it was painted a red color and it looked quite cute.

"I'm just here to ask questions."

"About...?" Greg, I think his name was asked.

"I've heard some rumors... Rumors about you hitting my best friend here."

West looked ready to faint but he also looked extremely scared.

Just his reaction proved that these rumors were in fact true.

Greg just laughed.

"Are people actually saying that I harm my mate? My only gift from the moon goddess?"

I squinted my eyes, "No they're saying that you abuse your mate. Do I have to remind you that it's illegal? Laying hands on a mate is NEVER okay, much less abusing them."

Greg looked at me in humor, "then let us see the proof?"

I grumbled, I didn't have any proof and I couldn't go marching into the werewolf council without any.

I was in a tight corner.

I rose from my chair, "I will get proof, even if It kills me."

Greg just smiled.

This man infuriates me.

I stormed out of their d house and into my car.

If I were to get proof I needed help.

and I knew just the person to help me.

******

I want to thank Itz_Evie201 and writerquil for being so supportive. You can thank them for this update.