14

Chapter 14

Figuring it out

*Third POV*

The mystery man whose name was Griffin stood there gaping as the most beautiful person knelt on the floor looking so heartbroken that Griffen wanted to kill the person that harmed him.

Isabella, his girlfriend of nearly 2 and a half years. Whined pitifully as she saw that Griffen didn't pay her any attention.

Not a second later the man disappeared.

"Come back to bed! I thought we were going to have some sexy time!

It was true, for the first time in a long time Griffin's wolf, Jay was asleep so he could finally get his manhood up.

Jay hated Isabella so it didn't shock him when he talked and howled loudly every time he tried to make love to her.

He had told her that he was a werewolf about a month into their relationship and she in return told him that she was a witch.

It was quite a shock, she had smelled like a human. It was around that time when Jay became hateful towards her.

*Griffin's POV*

Telling me that she wasn't my mate and I was betraying my true mate.

At the time at I was very confused because he used to be completely smitten with her and then like a light switch he wasn't.

I think I understood now that I say that gorgeous guy.

Isabella wasn't my mate.

Took you long enough, I was telling you this for years but you didn't listen.

I still didn't fully understand, why did I feel a pull towards her then? Could she have cast a spell on me?

It's possible but why didn't it work on me then? Jay asked. Also it's kinda strange that our mate just popped out of nowhere and then disappeared.

His eyes widened, do you think that he saw you trying to have sex with Isabella?

I shuddered, if that was true than could he forgive me in the future? I mean, it's not common for werewolves to have another partner before they meet their mate but it's not rare either.

I stiffened, what if he saw and now wants nothing to do with me.

To me defence, I honestly thought she was my mate. I was tricked?

"Honey?" Isabella called.

Well I definitely needed answers so I was going to ask.

"Are you my mate?" I questioned.

Her eyes widened and she looked at me shocked. "I-I well no" she said tears pooling in her eyes.

"What do you mean!?" I asked her angrily.

"W-well I knew you were a werewolf from the very beginning and I know how you werewolf work, you see your mate and it's like you don't care about anything else. I-I well loved you, gosh I love you so much and you wouldn't look at me if I wasn't your mate so I did a simple spell and then you loved me as much as I loved you."

My eyes widened, it was true she wasn't really my mate!

What was I going to do?