Chapter 1

Wei zhan POV

Let me introduce myself, I'm Wei zhan one of the famous industrialists of the world

I'm Wei zhan one of the famous industrialists of the world. The sole heir of the entire Wei industries. People think that just because you have money you can be happy, you can be contended, but that not the truth at least not in my life.

So let me share my story before I'm going to end it tonight...

FLASHBACK

I am born in one of the richest families in China. My father was one of the most leading industrialists and my mom was a leading actress. When I was born there were no limits of happiness for my parents. I was the apple of my parent's eyes very pampered and loved. But my happiness was short-lived because in an accident I lost my whole world at an age of 10 yrs. The saddest thing was I was also present in the car at that time and supposed to die but my mother saved me in return of her own life.
Till today that incident haunts me Sometimes as panic attacks,
Sometimes as nightmares,
Sometimes as depression.
I till ask the god why didn't he take me in place of my parents.

But I still had a small hope to hold on and that was MY Grandmother she was the last person I have in my family my life. She loved me very much and she hid her own pain from me to make me feel better. So I also kept a smile on my face for her sake. And whenever I needed her she was always there for me even though she never expressed her love towards me directly.

After the accident I when I returned to the school I was bullied for being an orphan and the reason of my parent's death because if not for saving me my mom would still be alive and my main bully was a member of my family. That triggered my emotional stress even more.
So I had no friends to share my feelings. I became even more depressed. Panic attacks became more frequent, Not only seeing but even hearing about any accident would trigger me, Sleepless nights were becoming more common without that help of sleeping pills I couldn't sleep even for an hour without nightmares.

But still, I had to hold on because I was the only one my grandmother had, so I suffered silently. Studied hard finished my studies 2yr before my classmates. Took over our family business become the youngest CEO to reach that point. But still, inside my heart, I just felt Nothing but the emptiness a halo. It was as if I was falling into an endlessness dark pit. Although in front of the world I would smile it neither reached my eyes nor it came from my heart. It for just a fake smile that I offered the world. Because somewhere I knew they were just all fake. People will be by your side when need you but when you need them you can find no one but you, yourself that's what this world taught me.
Because when they see you cry they do nothing other than just mocking you For being weak so I didn't show my weakness to anyone,

The only thing that gave a little relief from my pain was my Grandma she was the only string that kept me hanging without breaking. So I kept on moving ...
But maybe I didn't even deserve that small bit of happiness, I realized it when my grandma was diagnosed with Lung cancer. And seeing her fighting for her life in the hospital broke a piece of me every day. But still, she kept her pain from me so that I would not worry too much but I knew it. I knew her pain and also her fear that if I lose her I will lose myself also so she fought.
I only option I had to run from these things was work, working till I can't work anymore. While my grandma was fighting for her life for my sake I had to fight my own mind my depression But unfortunately, we both lost the battle. So today I took a decision to end my life.