Sid muttered with a fake laugh, as he slid under his desk, face-palming as he wondered how to magically produce an assignment from under there.

Before he could lose his mind, a file slid under his leg, making him yelp.

With widened eyes, he looked at the cover.

Political Science Assignment
-Siddharth Vardhan Oberoi

"Oh my god Navya maasi's gonna lose her shit. Ye toh sach hai ki bhagwan hai!"

He mumbled in excitement before getting back to his seat with a cool, calm exterior.

Babbar smiled at him cheekily, expecting him to make a fool of himself, but almost got a heart attack when a file produced itself in his hands.

"Sir, aapki toh phat ke haath mein aagayi."

Sid innocently mumbled incoherently, as Babbar went into a coughing fit, widening his eyes.

"Sir I said assignment aapke haath mein aagayi. Class shuru karein? I am really looking forward to studying sirrrrr."

Sid said with a smirk, as Rhea looked at him with astonishment.

Sid and completing assignments? No chance.

Meanwhile, Neil narrowed his eyes at the file cover and furrowed his eyebrows.

He then turned towards Ayaana, who was smiling looking at Sid and Babbar, and quickly turned back around facing the board, to hide the twinkle in her eyes.

Shaking his head, he patted Rhea's shoulder and pointed at Ayaana, as if explaining how Sid got the file.

Her eyes widened as she realized it'd been Ayaana who slid the file under the desk.

Chuckling, she hit Sid on the head, who was busy smirking and smiling at every girl in the class, basking in the glory of humiliating the professor.

"Oye, Southall ke Shahrukh."

Neil called out in a whisper, after grabbing Sid's attention by throwing a paper ball at him, making him glare at him

"Tera hogaya ho toh ek baar dekh file mein handwriting kiski hai."

He muttered, with Sid making a confused face, before checking the file thoroughly.

Oh man, all the highlighted headings, the underlined keywords, the extra information. It had to be Ayaana.

He ran his hand through his messy hair guiltily, before hissing to get Ayaana's attention.

After many attempts, she finally turned around and saw Sid smiling at her apologetically.

Shaking her head, she smiled and winked at him, making him grin.

He had the best sister ever.