Before he could reply, the intrusive sound of his phone ringing interrupted them.
Making her sit in the car and coming to his side he picked up his phone,
"han Sami?"
(yes)

"Sir , Mr.Saif is waiting for you.", Sami reminded his boss about his meeting which he had probably forgotten seeing his janaan, only she was capable of making him forget things.
He glanced at his Dushman -e- Jan still punishing her emerald eyes.
"Sami, cancel my schedule for today, tell Saif to report me at home", He ordered canceling the call and tucking his phone back.

"Ain, Janaan, look at me, you're hurting my pretty eyes, they are swollen already", he whispered kissing her watery eyes which made her breath hitch for a moment.
"you are such a cry baby, my little cry baby", he said wiping her face with his handkerchief.

"I'm not a baby, I'm an adult and I'll turn 21 next month", she complained like always making him laugh, his beautiful laugh reserved for her only.

"Trust me jaan, that I am fully aware
of", she saw his eyes flashing with desire turning darker making her avert her gaze.

"you can't imagine how my blood boils watching you with another guy, Ain you belong to me only, you're mine, all of you.", Salaar reminded her in his deep voice making her shudder.
"hmm", she could only reply with a nod.
"Words, janaan", He demanded piercing her soul with his stare.
"I'm yours Salaar", Noor accepted not angering him any further.

"Now show me your dimples", he demanded again make her look at him.
"We should leave now it's getting late", she muttered turning her head towards the window.
"You won't smile now?", he asked disappointed.
She looked out of the window supressing her smile.
"Is this your last decision?", he asked once again.
No reply.

"Then my way be it, janaan", Salaar said pulling her towards him and started to tickle her.
"Ahh..Noo..Sal..aar stop it", she pleaded between giggles making his heart swell at the innocent beauty before him, her dimples making his heart go crazy.
"You should learn to listen", he said leaving her not before kissing her dimple away making her flush.
After fastening her seatbelt, he straightened out starting the engine.

___

"Asalam-u-Alaikum!, Ami I'm home, what have you cooked for lunch?", Noor broke into the kitchen hugging Mrs.Abid.

"Va Alikum Aslaam! Biryani beta , get seated, I'll serve you, how was your exam?", Mrs.Abid kissed her forehead.

The word Biryani was enough to make her stomach grumble.
"The exam was good Ami, I'm hungry serve me quickly", she exclaimed sitting on the table excitedly only to get a slap behind her head from the devil itself.

"Aa gayi tu,aate hi shor macha rai hai subho se ghar me sukoon tha, churail", Hamza smirked taking a seat beside her.
(You're back, you have started shouting the moment you're home, it was peace since morning, witch)

"Ahh..Hamza what is your problem?",Noor whined massaging her head.
"You!", he smiled forwarding his plate to Mrs.Abid.
"Amii. I came first, therefore, serve me first", she said pushing away his hand.
"No! I forwarded my plate first so I'll get served first", he argued.

"Hamza, why are you teasing her she'll be hungry, let her eat, you already had your snacks", Mrs.Abid said serving Noor.

"Why do I feel like this is not my house", Hamza scowled.

"Han to tmhe nahi pata kia,tumhe kachre se utha kar laye the Abu, haina Ami?", Noor said with attitude.
(yes, don't you know, Abu brought you from garbage, am I right Ami?)

"Churail!", Hamza glared at her serving himself while she laughed.

___

Entering her room her phone pinged indicating a message. She unlocked her phone opening her inbox, it was Ayesha,
'Guess what girllll!!!! We are going on a trip organised by University and that too Swattt!!!
hayeeee!! I'm so excited.'

Her lips curled up into a smile but frowned realizing that there was no way He was going to allow her.

Mission Impossible.

She called Ayesha who picked up almost instantly, "Noorrr, I'm hell excited, what shall I pack? Allah Ji this trip is going to be awesome!", she could notice the excitement in her voice.

"Ayesha! I won't be coming", Noor said bursting her bubble.

"Whyy not? Noor you can't do this yaar!don't be a party spoiler!", Ayesha shouted making her remove the phone from her ear.

"Salaar will never allow me to go", she replied sulking.

"Noor! What kind of wife are you, who can't even persuade her husband? Don't worry about Salaar bhai, I'll teach you how to persuade him, you just start your preparation", Ayesha told her.

"How? I know he won't listen", Noor said losing all hopes.

"Honey, you are still unaware of my charms, just wait and watch!", Ayesha replied grinning.

'Persuading and Salaar Ahmed khan, impossible', Noor thought wishing Ayesha had some good ideas to persuade her husband.

--------------------------------------------
💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
Thank you, everyone, for voting on my story. It means alot❤️
Special thanks to AnjumanAkter for her kinds words of appreciation🥺❤️❤️