"Awe cheer up Laurence!Your Best bro Garroth will help you woo her,I know a great way how!All you need is some colorful feathers!All the ladies love it!"Garroth said enthusiasticly,I mentally faced palm at his stupidity.

"Garroth the last time you tried to woo a girl with feathers they slapped you in the face and called the cops on you"Zane added as Travis and I chuckled.

"Well I think Laurence-kun and (y/n)-chan make a great ship!!But (y/n)-chan's Harem love story is so cute though!!"Kawaii-chan said jumping up and down.

"I personally think her and Noi are a good ship they are so adorable"Katelyn butts in the conversation.

"Oh hell nah!Pierce and (y/n) are the best ship!"Aphmau exclaimed pushing Travis and I away and now facing Kawaii-chan and Katelyn.The three glaring daggers at eachother.

"{Pierce x (y/n) ship name}!!!Is much more cuter!!"

"Oh hell no!{Noi x (y/n) ship name}Is better!"

"{Laurence x (y/n) ship name}is Kawaii-chan's OTP!!"

"{Leif x (y/n) ship name}Is the best one of all of you!I shall support my twin cassanova brother of mine!!"Travis joins the argument.

"I disagree with all of you!
{Rhys x (y/n) ship name}Is supreme!He's good for her!"Zane also argued which made everyone turn to him with shock faces.
"What?I just think they are fitting for eachother"Zane crosses his arms.

"Well my dearest baby brother and all of you,YOU ARE ALL WRONG {ASCH X (Y/N) SHIP NAME}IS FAR BETTER THAT ALL THOSE SHIPS OF YOUR MUWAHAHAHAHA!!"Garroth laughed leaving Aaron and I scilent with the whole thing.Both of us looking unamused with the whole situation at hand.

"This is so stupid..."Aaron saids sighing.

"I agree with you...I'm still shocked that Zane joined in the argument about ships..this is so unlike him"I said crossing my arms.Aaron just nods in agreement.

( Ava's apartment y/n'sPOV)

We then have arrived back at Ava's apartment we did say our goodbyes to Lorelai at the park.Today was exhausting...but fun!

"Hey guys I'm gonna hit the hay,I'm so tired from today.Well see you all in the morning!Goodnight!"Ava said shutting the door to her bedroom leaving the five daemos and I in the living room.I heard a few of them yawn which was adorable by the way.

"You guys go rest.Today was pretty exhausting to be honest,Go get rest..please?"I said giving them puppy dog eyes.

All of them had a light pink blush on their cheeks."I-if my–I mean princess (y/n) says so I guess we can rest for the day..."Asch stuttered.

"I am a bit tired.."Pierce said yawning deeply.

"I don't wanna sleep but since princess (y/n) asked so nicely..then..alright.."Leif averted his eyes away from me.

Noi went up to me and gave me a small hug"Can I sleep with you?Your really warm and soft..."He place his head on my breast which made me blush a deep deep red.I pushed him away as he gave me an confused face.

"N-noi don't put your face i-in that area!It's weird!"I whisper-yell,I might wake up Ava for this.He was processing what I said then a blush grew on his cheeks.

"I'm so sorry princess I didn't know what I was doing I Hmmph?!"Noi got cut off by Rhys covering his mouth and giving him a shush sign.

"Noi if your being too loud princess Ava will wake up"Rhys said strictly Noi nodded and Rhys let's go of Noi's mouth.

"Hehe oops..I'm sorry,but princess can I sleep with you?"He asked sweetly.

"Hmm...no"I polietly declined him,His face fell as the others snickered behind him.
"Go sleep already.."I said,They all nodded and
phased through the wall.I was about to walk to my bedroom when someone snakes their arms around my waist.They then grabbed my face for me to face then and placed soft lips onto mine.My brain was processing what is going on and I realized..Rhys was kissing me!

'WHAT THE FUCK?!Two kisses in a day?!!What the hell is happening?!!They will be the death of me..'He pulls away from the kiss and caresses my cheek.

"I am infatuated by you your highness,I promise for all my heart I will make you mine and we shall live in a world where there are no conflicts and destruction...I will wait for you,even if you have another in your heart I will always be there for you..Have a lovely night your majesty~"After that lovely speech of his he then left leaving me there standing alone in the dark red as a tomato.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Huhuhu didn't see that coming did ya~?This chapter is a bit of a crack chapter since well the final chapter is the next one...Soo yeahh I'm just preparing you all before the ending.
Hope you all enjoy!

❤💙💚💛💜