Chapter 4

(y/n'sPOV)

I felt something poke me on the cheek,I ignored it and continue sleeping,then I felt being poked again,I tossed and turned how I find it uncomfortable to be poked.I fluttered my eyes open to see green horns?I rubbed my eyes,then to see a man with cream colored hair,teal blue eyes,with a scar on his right eye,honey skin and sharp very sharp teeth.

"Hello human~took you awhile to wake up"the man grinned at me.I'm fully awake now the thought that I might got kidnapped by some hot guy creeped me out.I jumped on him and tackled him to the ground,putting his arms above his head and me on top sitting on his torso.

"WHO AND THE HELL ARE YOU?!DID YOU KIDNAPPED ME?!Are you some weird creepy cosplayer that follows women around and kidnapped them and go and rape them?!Then kill them?!"I yelled at the man who is struggling against my grip.

"WHAT THE HELL?!I whould love to kill you but I can't!And DAMN YOU HAVE A STRONG GRIP FOR A FEMALE HUMAN!!"he yelled back at me.

Then I heard footsteps coming towards us then I saw more strange people with horns just went out of the wall they pulled out there weapons out when they saw me.Then I heard a door opening to see my bestfriend Ava.

"HEY HUMAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY KNIGHT?!"the one with the ring on it horn yelled.

I ignored him and just looked at Ava."Ava Oh my Irene are you kidnapped too?!Who are these people and how are they so hot?!"I looked at her as I panicked from the sight of strangers.

"(y/n)please don't panic they're my friends...and they're kinda from another dimension..."Ava said to me.

I looked at her with a shocked expression then looked at the person I tackled and went to touch their horns and he started to blush and let out a small grunt.Then I heard someone gasp and looked around to see  who did it,my eyes stopped to see the 4 people with horns looked at me like I just committed a sin,the one with the light blue horns covered the other one eyes that has orange horns and looks younger than the rest.

"Ah...,y-you really know how to make a guy feel good"the guy under you said with a small blush on his cheeks as he looked at me with lustful eyes.

I blushed as I let go of his horns and jumped off of him."I-I am so so sorry!!I d-didn't mean it!I thought they were fake and stuff,I DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERE REAL!!"I stuttered,as I extended my hand infront of him."J-just get up..."as I gave him a shy smile,he took my hand and stands up.

"If you want we can continue this later.~"he purred  and gave me a delightful lustful smirk.

"Leif that's enough,she might faint again.."
the guy with the dark blue horns  with glasses said.

Then Ava went beside me,as she hold my hand."(y/n),it's okay stay calm..don't worry they won't hurt you...maybe".she whispered.

"Ah!I almost forgot to introduce myself my name is (y/n),it's nice to meet you.."I said awkwardly.Then one of them stepped forward.

"Allow me to introduce myself.My name is Rhys,It is a pleasure to meet you miss (y/n)"I looked at him,he has dark skin,dark blue horns,slick back dark brown hair,midnight blue eyes,and square glasses.

Then someone went up to me,with,orange horns,peach colored hair,sunset golden eyes,light skin and looks younger than the rest."Hello!My names Noi!It's nice to meet Ava's friend!"He smiled at me,I smiled back.

"Oh that tall guy that carried you his name is Pierce!"he pointed at him.

"Yes"he just agreed.

Then someone grabbed my hand and kissed it.I instantly blush and looked at the same guy that I tackled.

"Hello there gorgeous~names Leif"He smirk and winked at me as he stepped closer and whispered"Wanna continue late–"then got interuped by an annoyed scoff.I looked at the one who scoffed who was next to Rhys ,he has jet black hair,white horns and his left horn with a golden ring attached to it,fair skin and silver eyes.

"Almost forgot to mention (y/n) this is the hot headed prince Asch,prince of Daemos"Ava said with a annoyed tone,my eyes widen'I didn't know there will be royalty here!!'I thought to myself.

"Well it's a pleasure meeting you all...and Leif I'm not interested in continuing of what just happend earlier."I smirked at him.He was groaned in disappointment.

"Sorry if I come out rude but...what are you?Demons?Or something?"I questioned.

"We are from Daemos,our home world is being threaten by a horrible monster,and threatens to engulf everything we care about,so we come to E-arth to learn about it,to discover if this world is sutible to move our people here."Rhys said.

"Oh that sounds horrible...hmm are you sure you guy are not the followers of the devil?"
I asked as I tilt my head to the side.

"No miss (y/n) we are not"he clarified.

"(y/n)!I'll show you to the guest room!"Ava said as she went to the room beside her own.I grabbed my luggage and headed towards the room leaving ,it was a normal size with a queen bed grey walls and a closet.I put my luggage on the floor and start to unpack my things,as Ava sat on the bed.

"Ava how and the hell did you meet five hot demon boys?!"I questioned her.

She sighed"Well uhh ya see...I met them while I was taking out the trash and stuff then,they put me on a tree,came back took me as there prisoner at my own home!And I kinda forgot to mention,I sorta told then that your a really powerful sorceress,more powerful that me.."I looked at her as I face palmed myself.

"Oh may Irene...so you lied to them about us being a sorceress?"She nodded.

"That's how I make them listen to me!!"she said.

"Do I have to do that too?"I asked

"If that makes them listen to you then yes.."says Ava.

I finished unpacking and layed down on the bed beside her."I'm gonna go sleep...too much has happend today..and I really tired.."I yawned,so did she.

"Yeah...I agree"she layed down and closed hee eyes,I did the same as we drift off to dream land.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AHHHHHHHHHH FINISHED CHAPTER 4 AND DANG IT IS LONG!
hope you all enjoy!

stay safe!

❤💙💚💛💜