Chapter 17

(y/n'sPOV)

woke up by hearing yelling outside of my room'Again with the yelling..why can't they just be quiet..'I thought,soon the yelling stopped that got me curious so I went outside of my room to see a mess in the apartment and the others.Ava giving
icecream to Rhys.

"What and the hell are you guys doing?"I asked sleepily.

They all looked at me with a confused face.

"W-Why are you looking at me like that"I stuttered as my face starts to heat up.

"Nothing (y/n),it's just you never woken up late before. You always wake up before I do"Ava said as she gives the icecream to Rhys.She walked up to me and as she placed her hand on my forehead.

I grabbed her and lowered it down."Ava,I'm not sick,I just had a weird dream that made me restless at night"I said with a weak smile.

"Yeahh...I feel you"Ava said as she gave Leif a weird look,Leif noticed as he avert his eyes away from her.

"Okay...so why is the room a mess?"I asked.

"I'll explain everything"Rhy said.

"Well okay then"I said as I rested my arm on Ava's shoulder.She gave me a glare as she scoffed.

"Are you seriously taking advantage of your hight towards me?"She said with an annoyed tone.

"Hmmm I might be"I said cheekily.

Rhys coughed to get our attention"May I explain?"He asked as he looked ar us.Ava and I looked at eachother then nodded.

~•Few minutes Later•~

"So wait you got that kind of message from Mrs.Oats sad story about her mother?!"Ava exclaimed.

"Yes"Asch said.

"And it worked!You are out of bed"Rhys said gesturing to Ava.

'Now I feel bad for Mrs.Oats,what a sad story 'I thought as I frowned.I got lost in thought as Ava and the boys have an argument about the mess.

I snapped out of my thought and saw Noi resting both of his armd on Ava's shoulder,they both had a light blush on their face and they stared into eachothers eyes.Which kinda make me want to puke,since it reminded me of that picture with my asshole of an ex.

'Oh my Irene I feel like puking uuughhh soo soft and–why am I being so bitter about it?Oh wait...now I know'I thought.

"What's that face?"Someone beside me asked I looked at who was it and to my surprise it was Leif.I jumped at the sudden presence.He looked at me suspiciously with a brow raised.

"None of your buisness Leif"I said averting my eyes.

"You look annoyed"He bluntly said.

"Oh hush I'm not"I said as I crossed my arms.

"Okay then"He said.

"We will leave you to clean the mess princesses,please meet with us when you are done"Asch said he phased into the wall as the rest followed him.

Leaving Ava and I dumbfounded,my brain is still processing what happend just now.'Wait he said princesses does that mean I'm gonna clean too?!Okay what the fu–wait no,no profanity in my thoughts'I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Wait I just let them walk away"I heard Ava said as she walked into the crayola outlined wall.I followed from behind and stand beside her.

"Stop right there you jerks!"Ava exclaimed with a pissed look on her face as they all turned towards us.