Chapter 6

Okay,so I kinda made a mistake with Rhys,he wasn't supposed to have glasses early in the story,let's just pretend he already has glasses.
And enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(y/n'sPOV)

I was sitting on the floor infront of the couch with my chocolate drink and sketcbook on the coffee table.'Hmm..what should I draw...Maybe I could draw the boys?But who though..'I tapped my chin with my finger.'Maybe I should draw Noi...he seem easy to draw'.I started to drawing in my sketchbook.

Then I heard the door open to see Ava in a Black sports bra,black shorts and her black and purple thigh high socks.Then she starts mumbling about something.

Opened the wall to wall window,then she took out her phone,sha starts sweeping her phone around her in a circle,trying to find a good angle.

"Ava what are you doing?"I giggled.

"Trying to find a good angle,to post on instagram"She said,still taking selfies.

"You?Instagram?Huh...that's a first,but why?"I asked her.

"I just wanna try it out,that's all"She took another selfie and posted it on instagram.After a few minutes she groaned.

"Why am I not getting likes yet?!I should have been famous by now!"She winned.

"Ava that's not how it works..it takes time"I said.

"Says the girl who has over a thousand followers and likes on instagram"She scoffed.

"I'm just good at taking pictures,I mostly post my art on instagram.I hardly post any pictures of myself."I said to her as I continued drawing.

"Uhh what are you doing?"Leif asked as he phased out of the wall.

"I'm taking a picture."She starts continuing taking selfies of herself.

Then all the boys came out.Looking very confused."What is a picture?"Rhys asked.

Ava sighed"Okayy,so a picture,is a magical mirror that humans use to record our history with,you see it at anytime and play it back later.Sometimes pictures move and we watch them,they're generally are harmless,most human find it pleasing to look at."She told them.While covering herself.

"Woahh that's soo cool!Can I try?"Noi Said

Ava shook her head"What?No!Well...atleast not right now..I'm engage in a fierce picture battle with other humans,who don't even care about my existance.."She said in a low tone.

The boys seemed to be interested on what she told them.They are so oblivious..

"She's so powerful,they must not even care,because they'll know she'll destroy them anyway"Rhys said with wide eyes.

"Impressive"Pierce said.

I giggled how they are just so dense about almost everything we do here on Earth.

"Ehh..something like that..I just hope this picture can get me a thousand likes,then I can shove it in other stupid human faces"She looked irritated.

"What are likes?"Noi questioned.

I just continue drawing while listening to there conversation.

"Oh they're like peoples thoughts about you.It makes you feel bette–I mean it helps you become powerful!When the more you have."

They all looked shocked.

"Really now?"Prince hot-headed said.

"Uggghh...ya know what,I'm gonna get changed."She walked towards her bedroom and closed the door.

"(y/n)?Do you have pictures?"Noi asked me as he walked towards me.I stopped drawing and closed my sketchbook.

"Uhh...Yeah I do,why do you ask?"I raised a brow.

"Can I look at them?"he asked me and sat on the right side of floor next to me.

"May I take a look as well?"Rhys asked.And sat on the couch

I nodded,then I felt someone beside me,I looked whoever was it and it was Pierce him on my left.

Then Asch and Leif sat on the couch with Rhys.'Oh wow...This feels awkward...5 hot guys sitting around is just too much!'I thought.I grabbed my phone from my pocket and went through my photos and showed them some that I took. They moved closer to get a better look and just stared at it in awe.

I showed them some pictures of landscapes and some of my drawings.

"There beautiful..."Asch said in awe lookin at the pictures of my drawings.

"I never knew your dimension is so beautiful"Pierce said.

"Well I do travel alot because of my work,but there are so many more breath taking,and sometimes when I have free time I just draw"I told them.I continue showing them the pictures I have when I saw one picture was me and my ex hugging eachother as we both looked at eachothers eyes.I froze in place,the boys started to look at the photo.

"Who are they (y/n)?The female human looks just like you"Noi said,I started to tremble as I looked at the picture,tears started to form from my eyes.

"(y/n)?Are you alright?"Pierce asked me,I didn't want them to see me in such a weak state,I stand up and quickly walked towards my room as I shut my door.Leaving them in the living room confused for what just happend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hahaha!Chapter 6 finished!
Hope you all enjoy!

❤💙💚💛💜