Chapter 12

I just realized I didn't add johnny oops...well uhhh meep.Enjoy everyone!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n'sPOV)

I heard knocking on my door as I was changing my clothes from yesterday.I went to open the door to see Ava holding a giant pencil.

"(y/n)!We haven't explored the giant other worldy portal in my apartment!Whould you join me to take control of their base with me?!"She said proudly.

"Uhh..sure I guess?"I said confused.

"Good!Now let's go!!"She grabbed my arm and went throught the crayola outlined wall.
I looked around seeing tall pillars,marble floors,red carpets, torches,paintings in the wall, and crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceiling.I never knew this place is so beautiful'How and the hell did I not notice this?!Gosh am I that blind?!'I thought to myself.

"If I see those idiots I'm gonna stab them with my giant pencil and demand answers!"She stabbed through air.

"Ava isn't playing around this time.."She said.

"Uhh why are you speaking in third person?Ava your 21,shouldn't you be abit more mature?"I said,she looked at me with a serious face.

"I may be and adult but I have a child heart okay!!Besides I can take care of myself!"She said.

"Is this the reason why you still don't have a job?"I snickered at her she just scoffed.

"Shut up!Just because your a months older than me doesn't mean you get to boss me around,and this is my apartment that your staying!"She exclaimed.

"Okay okay...Chill,but in all seriousness,ya sure we are not intruding their uhh place?"I asked.

"I don't care,I need answers!!"She scurry through the hall ways as I followed her from behind.I heard a loud gasp from her and stopped I looked at what she's looking at to see a very fancy looking pool.With water dripping off the golden ring on top,and marble pillars around the pool.

I stared at in awe.I heard sniffing I looked for that sound and looked at Ava with tears of joy in her eyes.

"This is the most beautiful hot tub I've ever seen!"She said,as she walked towards the pool  and started taking off her clothes.

"Ava!what are you doing?!"I asked her with wide eyes.

"I'm gonna take a dip and relax duh!Join in with me (y/n)!"She said as she took off her clothes only left wearing her undergarments.As she submerged in the water.

"Ava!What if the boys see you?You can't just stay there only wearing your underwear!Do you even have dignity?!"I pointed out the heck she is doing.

"Oh hush,come on join me and relax in the hot tub with me.."She said.

"Ugh...fine.."I took off my clothes and sat beside her in the water,my legs infront of my torso covering my half naked body.'I can't beleive I agreed to this...though it is relaxing'I thought as I relax in the pool...

"Princess Ava and (y/n)?"My eyes wided I looked around to see the boys holding up their weapons,I covered myself as I ducked my head in the pool.

"What are you doing here?"Rhys asked.

"Well originally I was gonna kick your ass,but then I stumble upon your hot tub!"Ava said.

"She's doing the thing she does in her spell pool"I heard Asch said while I'm still hiding underwater'Wait...did they saw her bathing?!'I came back to the surface heavily breathing,I shot up and looked at Ava.

"THEY SAW YOU NAKED?!WHAT THE HELL?!HOW?WHEN?!WHAT?!"I yelled.

Everyone got startled at my sudden outburst,I suddenly realized that I'm infront of hot dudes,only wearing my underwear!I submerged myself back in the water as my face starts to turn red from embarrassment.

"I'm soo sorry for yelling..."I mumbled as I put my legs infront of my torso.

"If you guys let me use this hot tub all I want,I'll tell you guys more about the human work okay?"Ava said.

"Deal"Asch said in a menacing voice.

"Come sit with us!Come on!"Ava said with a smile

I glared at her "What the hell are you doing?!"I whispered to her.

"Uhhh asking them to join us?"She whispered back.

I scoot at the far end of the hot tub so no one see my half naked body.Pierce went in the hot tub and sat down beside Ava.Then all of them went in the hot tub making a cricle around Ava while I'm just sitting in the fae end of the hot tub.

"(y/n)?Awe come on join us here in the circle!"She said looking at my direction.

I shaked my head no,I was too embrrassed to come over there.Ava stands up and walked towards,I looked at her with a blushing face.She grabs my arm and tries to drag me in the circle with them.

'My Irene!How heavy are you?!Can someone help me please!!"I snickered at her,then I felt a pair of arms snaked around my torso,I looked to see Asch carrying me.I started to turn red as I covered my torso with my arms.

"OH MAY IRENE WHY ARE YOU CARRYING ME?!"I yelled.

"Because the prisoner asked me too"Asch said not sparing a glance at me.I just stayed silent.As we went the the circle he place me down beside him. I was a blushing mess being half naked sitting with hot dudes from another world.

"You know,you guys really scared my dads I'm positive they're now more worried about me than ever"Ava said

"Is that a bad thing?"Noi asked

"Well,I think their gonna check on me every now and then"Ava answered.

"What are we doing?We aren't talking about anything of use here,this is  nonsense and ramble,what use is talking like this?"Asch complained.

"It's what friends do–"She stopped herself.I looked at her worried.

"Are you alright?"Pierce asked Ava.

"Y-yeah..I'm fine"She said.

As they continued talking I just sat there,stayed quiet as they talked about things.'Well this is fun...I think, uncomfortable though being half naked infront of guys is something,but Ava having no care about being half naked infront she has guts I give you that...'Then I heard laughing?I came out from my trance and saw Ava face first in the water,I looked beside me to see Asch laughing?Everyone looked at him in shock,then Ava splashed water at him.I started to laugh at him.

He looked at me and glared,I just continued to laugh at him,then he splashed me in the face.Everyone started to laugh I splashed back at him and gave him a cheeky smile.

"Awee the hot headed prince got wet how sad~"I mocked him.

He just growled and crossed his arms.I giggled and relaxed myself in the hot tub.

"Why me–I mean us?"Ava asked also gesturing me as well.

"Ya know there are other humans in the world,why did you choose to stay with us?"She asked.

"Because I like you"I turned to look at Noi with wide eyes,'Did he really mean that??Like romantically??Or platonic?'I thought.

"Oh please,it's because your our prisoner"Asch said,that made me feel irritated,I stand up and went infront of him with my hands on my hip.

"Okay prince dumbass!Just because your a prince doesn't mean you can call us your prisoner!This is our world not yours,you have no absolute authority over us!You just invaded my bestfriends home and say you "inprisoned her",I have you know your highness you are just a stubborn,stupid,pain in the ass,loud mouth,stuck up prince that doesn't even know how other people feel!!Ya know what,I'm leaving!"I got out of the hot tub grabbed my clothes and walked out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woop deeedooo chapter 12 is here!
hope you all enjoy!

❤💙💚💛💜