Chapter 32

(y/n'sPOV)

I was in the living room with Asch as he watches his favorite T.V show socky the sock puppet.Suddenly I heard knocking on the door.I looked over to Asch who seems very irritated by the knocking on the door.

"Aaauugghh!Princess (y/n) are you gonna answer the dooor?!It's soo annoyiingg!!"He winned.Which made me really annoyed as well.

"Fine fine geez..."I stand up and walked towards the door I opened it reavealing a little girl with brown hair,brown skin,violet colored eyes and she is wearing a baby blue princess costume. Holding a trick or treat basket as well.

"Trick or treat Ava~!"She said with a smile on her face,she then looked at me her face changed into a confused look."Your not Ava... who are you Miss?And wow your beautiful"The little girl asked me then complimented me.

"Oh thank you!I'm (y/n) Ava's friend and what a lovely costune you have,your so adorable!"I squealed.

"Princess!!Why are you taking so long?!And why are you screami–Who is this?"I heard Asch behind me then pointed at the little girl.

"My names Marlene!I'm a pretty little princess!!And I am here for candy!Also where is Ava?"the little girl Marlene said with a bright smile.'Ahhh soo pure and cuuteee '

"Ofcourse,Asch can you please call Ava for me?"I said.

"Why whould I do tha–" "Pweeeaaasee~?"I asked him cutely giving him puppy dog eyes.He blushes and averts his eyes away from me.

"F-fine..."He said walking back into the apartment,I smiled and looked at Marlene.

"So who's with you here?"I asked her as I crouch down on her level.

"Oh!Mommy and Daddy left me here to stay with my grandma!"She said.

"Sorry for asking  you too many questions but who is your grandma?"I asked her politely.

"Her name is Mrs.Oats!She is the best grandma ever!She always bake me cookies and cake!"my eyes wided when she said her grandma was Mrs. Oats who knew..

I then heard foots steps behind me all the sudden Ava was infront of my hugging Marlene."Marlene!!Ahh your so big now I miss you!!"Ava exclaimed as she smiles at the little girl.

"Ava!I miss you too!!"Marlene hugged back.

"Ava you didn't tell me your good with kids.."I snickered at her,she looked back at me and gave me a glare."Wait where's Asch?"I then asked Ava.

"When he said you were looking for me he decided to continue watching his show"She answered as I just nod.

"Oh Ava!Grandma is looking for you she wants to tell you something"Marlene then said.

"Oh yeah sure,(y/n) wanna come?"Ava asked me.

"Sure why not"I agreed as the three of us head to Mrs.Oats apartment.

~•Few minutes later•~

We then arrived to Mrs.Oats apartment who was sitting on the couch looking exhausted.
"Mrs. Oats!Are you okay?"I asked her with a worried expression.

"Oh I'm alright,Ava whould you mind if you chould watch over Marlene for me?Well you see,I'm watching Marlene this weekend so my son and and his wife chould have a vacation.Marlene and I were playing earlier and I accidentally sprain my back,and at my age it takes longer to recover.."Mrs.Oats explained to us.I feel really bad for her,who takes care of Mrs.Oats here she's alone in thi apartment..Maybe Ava does take care of her?

"Grandma thought she can pick m up like she used to,but I told her I'm a big girl now!"Marlene said in a sassy tone.

"Oh please!I can pick you up last year and I was fine"Mrs.Oats said to Marlene.