𝓣𝓮𝓷 ➳ It was today?!

Start from the beginning

Argh! What's more embarrassing was Celsia witnessed all of it! After that day, she would shot me a teasing look from time to time, much to my horror. Why did that guy have to say it when Celsia was around!

It's been two weeks since that day, but it would still haunt my thoughts at random times, leaving me embarrassed though I would never show it outside. I shook my head again, trying to shake it off.

"Thinking about it again, miss?"

I almost fell off from my bed when I suddenly heard a voice in front of me. I snapped my head up and met Celsia's chocolate orbs. A teasing grin was plastered on her lips, eyes glinting mischievously. Ugh. Here we go again.

I let out a groan, sending her a glare. She let out a short laugh, covering her mouth with the back of her hand. "Miss, if it bothers you that much, why don't you ask him about it? He's just right outside the door, miss." I stared at her as I pondered over her words for a minute before shaking my head.

"What's there to ask? And I'm not really bothered by it. I'm just embarrassed that I misunderstood his words," I said, shrugging my shoulders. She flashed me a mysterious smile. "I wonder about that."

I raised my eyebrow at her, only to receive another smile. "Let's get you ready now, miss." My eyes shot up as my brows drew together. "Right now? It's still 8 in the morning and the banquet starts at 6 in the evening. I still got plenty of time to prepare."

She shook her head from side to side, sighing. "What are you talking about, miss? We barely have enough time getting you ready. We need to start now, miss, or else you'll be late for your own banquet."

Before I could protest, she suddenly clapped her hands. Familiar faces suddenly popped out of the door and lined up behind her. "Um, Sia. Why is there a lot of servants in my room right now?"

She let out a gentle smile. "Miss, you really don't expect me to be the only one who will help you get ready, right?" I already expected this, but aren't there too many of them?! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6...wait...there's 15 of them!

She clapped her hands again. "Let's start, girls." As soon as she said those words, they immediately started moving and did their assigned jobs systematically.

I shifted closer to her as I lightly tugged at her sleeves. "Sia, aren't there too many of them?" She turned around to face me, a look of incredulity plastered on her face. "What do you mean, miss? These are still not enough helping hands." What?

Celsia ushered me to the bathroom as pairs of hands dragged me towards the bathtub. "Just relax, miss. Let us do our jobs. We will make you the most beautiful girl tonight!"

I relaxed my shoulders and let out a chuckle. "Then, I'll leave everything up to you." The girls all nodded their heads as I saw their gaze blazed with determination.

For the entire morning, I was bathed in water full of herbs before giving me a spa massage. They only took a break when it was lunch time.

After taking our lunch, they bathed me again in water filled with aroma oil instead. After that, they dried my hair and body carefully before applying cream all over my body, wrapping me in a robe and placing me down on a chair right after.

My eyes almost popped out of its socket when I saw that it was already past 3 in the afternoon. I couldn't believe that I already spent hours of preparing yet I'm still halfway done. Celsia wasn't kidding when she said we barely have enough time preparing.