Chapter 11: Late Night Out

Start from the beginning

--

After successfully bringing Kangchan back to her group, we were able to finally go home. It was around 6pm when we reached the dorms as I went straight towards my room and flopped down on the bed. My face was buried on the pillows as I let out a small yell.

"What am I going to do?? Concert starts in two days and I know nothing about being an idol." I was about to cry but knowing it wasn't going to do much, I stopped myself. I began hitting the bed to express what I was feeling this time.

I heard shuffling on the door that made me looked up. Was someone there listening to me?

I began to slowly crept towards the door. I counted one to ten before opening the door at a quick pace to see if anyone was there. Luckily, no one was there. Only Chaeyeon unnie who came out the bathroom and was busy stretching on her way to her room.

I let out a deep sigh before proceeding back to bed. I guess I'll better rest now. I only have two days to rest before the concert and I might as well make the most of it.

--

At around 7:30pm, a soft knock was heard on my door. I groaned before standing up. Who could be the one bothering my sweet slumber?

"What?" I said annoyedly as I opened the door before finally realizing who it was. "I meant, what is it you need?" I tried to say in a nice way as possible. It was Yujin. She was the one who disturbed me but of course, I can't let her know that she did that.

"Oh, I'm sorry. We're you sleeping?" She asked in a soft voice and I swear I could feel my heart melting. "No, no. Not at all. I was just looking through my phone." I chuckled awkwardly before proceeding, "What brought you here anyways?"

She seemed a bit taken back from my question as she looked down while scratching the back of her head. "Uh yeah... about that, I just wanted to ask if you'd like to go grab coffee with me? I don't know, a little way to wind up before the concert and all." She says the last part while finally looking up at me.

Okay, if I wasn't the sane person I am now I would have squeled loudly and jumped all over the place and maybe past out of excitement because of what she just said. Good thing, I learned how to control myself while learning how to face her these past few days.

I let out a small grin as I looked at her, "Sounds nice. I'll be ready in 10. Just wait for a bit." I closed the door gently, careful not to slam it on Yujin's face before letting out a quiet squeal

--

We were now outside the dorms, walking side by side with me not knowing where we'll be going. We were both wearing a mask for people not to notice and there aren't a lot of people that time which was a convenience to us.

After walking for at least 15 minutes away from the door, we've finally arrived at a small coffee shop. Yujin opened the door for me to let me in. I gave her a small thanks for that.

Yujin asked me to get a table for us. I picked the one that was near to the entrance as she made her way to the counter. She didn't even ask me what I'd like to have.

After finishing, she sat right in front of me while putting her credit card in her back pocket. I was staring at her that made her looked at me. "Don't worry, I got you the usual." She told me, smiling.

Seems like Wonyoung and her comes to this place a lot for them to have their "usual". I'm fine with drinking any type of coffee anyways so it's fine if she didn't let me choose. It was a good thing she didn't ask though, or else she would have noticed I didn't get Wonyoung's favorite coffee.

"Ms. Yujin." The guy from the counter called, signaling our coffees were already done. Just like what I said, it was a small shop. Not a lot of people were there to notice our presence.