Chapter 2: The Man from Nowhere

Start from the beginning

While enjoying the song, I heard something came from the bushes and I quickly stop it. I stood up lazily and trying to take a glimpse behind it but suddenly, I saw the bus number 307 was coming, so I turned back my body away from it and waiting impatiently to the bus.

Thank goodness, it was finally arrived. When the door opened, I entered quickly and I was standing behind the counter. I took out my wallet and picked up my bus card and swiped it gently.

Here it comes, the most unforgettable and embarassing moment that I was encountered in my entire life.

Unfortunately, it did not accepted my bus card because of insufficient funds. I forgot to refund it. I swiped it impatiently again and again until I get tired.

"Fuck!" I said quietly. What should I do? So, my other option was to pay via cash but unluckily, I don't have money even a single penny because our pay-out will be given after the shift later. Shit this life! I was so fucking poor.

I put my gaze to the driver wearing with a bad look and he was so mad. I started to pleased him anxiously.

"Sorry, ummm......can you...spare me just this ride? please....." I said politely with a nervous face. I blinked my gorgeous eyes and made my cutest face ever to calm him down. My body began to tremble due to social anxiety.

"Fuck you, faggot! If you don't have the money then get out of here! You're wasting my time!" he exclaimed angrily with a serious look. I was so shocked of what he had said. It hurt me so much especially when he said that word 'faggot' and how could he humiliated my sexuality. I'm just a human and I also had feelings. I'm trying not to show my sad and hurtful emotions to my face and I can't stood properly because of the pain inside me because I was very sensitive and dramatic.

"Get out faster, bitch!" said by the old mad woman who impatiently waiting on the bus to go and some group of friends were starting to laugh at me and saying bashful things.

I was so embarrased to the crowd  and also, I'm so ashamed of myself and my poor life. I wished things never happened like this. My eyes were starting to shed tears and it started to fall down beyond my cheeks. I wiped it off quickly using my left hand. My heart ached so much and I was so upset. I turned back quickly to get off this fucking bus but suddenly, a man came out from nowhere and blocked my path. He quickly gripped my right hand firmly and I can felt that it was soft. He looked familiar and I started to blush then he went towards the crowd.

"How dare you to hurt my boyfriend like this!? Don't you worry, I'll pay greater. You want this!?" he said angrily towards the driver and gave the him a huge amount of money ( 50, 000 won equivalent to 41.94 $ ) hand to hand then I was astonished of what he said. What! Did he said boyfiend!? I even didn't know his name. His bluntness made me astonished and I saw the crowd were stunned of what they've heard. And somehow, I was delighted that he showed his kindness and protected   me from those bitches.

"Fuck you, homos!" the old woman said disgustedly. I looked at the man and I can saw in his face that he was so mad. He raised his fist and tried to blow it at the old woman but I instantly stopped him.

"Don't do it" I whispered to him and trying to calm his anger.

He still holding my hand until it hurt. The people were terrified at him. But after a seconds, he soothed down and trying himself to calm. He turned his head facing at me then his red rosy lips began to smile widely. I was surprised of what I saw. I suddenly remembered that genuine smile during that night. I was fluttered by loved and my cheeks were blushing so redly. Is he the man who saved me from bridge or this just was a coincidence. I'm not actually sure but I am confident that his smile was same from before.