Jaemin went back to class the moment the bell rang.

"Yo, where were you at?" Donghyun asked when Jaemin entered the room.

Jaemin just shook his head and sat beside the male.

"Where's the rest?"

"Probably in their way to class... apparently things got awkward after you left...and I couldn't stay any longer which was why I left first."

"Ah...its okay if I sleep for awhile? I'm not feeling very well." Jaemin massaged his temple.

Donghyun nodded as he continued playing with his phone.

Jaemin guessed that Jinwoo went home because, when he went inside the male wasn't there.

God.....

He sigh as he recall how depressing that Jinwoo looks like.

At this point, he felt like there's only one person to be blame.

And that is him.

Jinwoo has indeed gave him everything in the amount of time they know each other.

Jinwoo gave him friendship, love, trust and support all in five months.

He gave him everything that he needed but Jaemin was mad at himself for not returning his kind gesture.

All he ever wanted was you Jaemin...why the hell are you so blind?

Jaemin didn't know what to do at this point to be honest.

"Ah! There you are!" Hyerin exclaimed as she sat in front of Jaemin.

"Hi." Jaemin replied, head still on the table.

"Where the hell did you run off to?" Jessi asked.

Jaemin looked at her momentarily and shrug his shoulders. Having a conversation is the last thing he wanted to do now.

"I saw Jinwoo earlier on... probably going of school." Hyerin continued.

"Yeah...he reek of alcohol and he smell so bad." Jessi added on.

"He went out of school?" Seohee asked as the two of them nodded.

"Weird guy...do you know that I once saw him at the convenience store, buying all sorts of beer and alcohol... not shocking but it seems like he has a serious drinking issue..."

"It's obvious isn't it? Just look at his face..." Hyerin laugh with Jessi.

"What's wrong with his face?" Jaemin got up, annoyed.

Hyerin blinked her eyes.

"Sorry?"

"I ask you... what's wrong with his face?"

"Didn't you see? He looks fricken awful with those dark circles and eye bags... I'm not saying that we all don't have any but I heard that he used to be a drive dealer."

"You heard a rumour?"

"Yes!"

"And you believe in that stupid rumour?"

Hyerin exchanged glances with Jessi.

"... sorry?"

"You know Hyerin... you...you are a bitch...do you know that? Yeah truth hurts but your a total BITCH!" Jaemin stare at the female in front of him.

"...what?" Hyerin click her tounge as Jessi and Donghyun had their eyes widened.

"Who are you judge someone who you don't personally know huh? Who the hell do both of you think you are to assume that Jinwoo is a drug dealer or a drunkard?! Huh! No one knows Jinwoo like I do okay?! He is the most nicest person on Earth and he was the one who has been with me throughout the days I needed someone the most! He puts my Happiness before him and what did I do?...I chose you over him...how stupid am I huh?... I turn down the guy who appreciates me for who I am and CHOSE YOU!!!" Jaemin slammed his hands on the desk.

"-YOU KNEW I LOVE YOU EVER SINCE FRESHMAN YEARS BUT WHAT DID YOU DO?! ALL OF YOU MADE FUN OF ME, CALLED ME NAMES, SHAMED ME IN PUBLIC AS IF MY FEELINGS DON'T MATTER TO YOU!!!... I love you...but you...are the reason I wanna kill myself everyday...do you know how much I look forward to school? Just to see you?...of course you don't... not until these past few days... when I'm different...you started talking to me... just...what kind of a girl are you? What kind of human being are you exactly?...and before you say anything about Jinwoo, take note that he is 10 times better than you are! At least, he has a heart unlike you...and another thing don't even expect that you are going to graduate this year because your OUT of our team so good luck on failing." Jaemin grabbed his bag as he stormed out of the classroom, leaving all of them behind, including Donghyun, who knew about Jaemin's secret.