The whole autumn to winter, Jaemin and Jinwoo spent on helping each other to achieve their own goals. It proves to be very difficult and sometimes, they gave up.

Once, Jinwoo was feeling down and nearly fainted because his body still hasn't gotten used to the absence of nicotine. He felt breathless but he preserved on with the help from Jaemin who stood by his side throughout.

But the improvement were massive. From only being able to survive for an hour without smoking. Jinwoo can go on for a week.

Jaemin also had lost a lot of weight since the start of his new lifestyle.

"55kg...woah...do you think its good enough?" Jaemin looked at the scale.

"Don't go any further than this I tell you." Jinwoo reprimanded him.

"Im joking gosh... don't take it so seriously."
Jaemin lightly punch his broad shoulder.

"Shall we have a celebratory meal after school tommorow?"

"Is it on you?"

"Of course...but you have to consider it as a date."

"A date?"

"Yes"

"I can't go out remember?"

"Who said we are going out? I'm gonna make a candle light dinner for you at the school rooftop." Jinwoo smile softly.

"Candlelight dinner? At the rooftop? That sounds amazing." Jaemin grin.

When Jaemin went home that day, he ironed his uniform and plastered a wide smile when it doesn't feel tight around him. In fact, it's looks and comfortable.

He felt nervous for tommorow but confident at the same time.

Jinwoo: so how's my baby doll doing?

Jaemin: what the?

Jinwoo: 😊

Jaemin: good I guess... I'm packing my bag now

Jaemin: you?

Jinwoo: contemplating on whether or not it's worth it to go school

Jinwoo: then I remember that I have you so

Jaemin: your making my heart doki doki🤭

Jinwoo: Great 😘

Jaemin: how are you feeling btw?

Jaemin: you don't look too well these days, I'm worried if you are gonna be very sick

Jinwoo:🙈

Jinwoo: stop it

Jaemin: eh...why?

Jinwoo: Its 12am, don't make me feel all blushy till I can't sleep

Jaemin: I'm not

Jaemin: I just gave you a normal reply

Jinwoo: yea...sure

Jinwoo: anyway... about the reward...😏

Jaemin: you want me to be your boyfriend right?

Jinwoo: of course 😍

Jaemin: how?

Jinwoo: Just Accept ME🙏🏻

Jaemin: no... that's not what I mean...its just...

Jaemin: I still find it incredible that you are still in love with me after all this while and after I showed you my various personalities.

Jaemin: remember when I vomit on one of your gym equipments because I didn't ate much? And you cleaned that up without complaining even one bit.

Jaemin: I just how??? I still don't get it

Jinwoo: love makes you do lots of of crazy tbh

Jinwoo: I just realised that, after I met you

Jaemin: hmm...

Jaemin: okay

Jinwoo: okay what?

Jinwoo: hello???

Jinwoo: did you just blueticked me???

Jinwoo: hey! YOO JAEMIN!?

Jinwoo: hey babe?

Jinwoo: honey?

Jinwoo: hey answer me

Jaemin: just go to sleep and goodnight 😋😉

Jinwoo: okay goodnight too😚😘

Jaemin: 😒

Jaemin: 😚

Jinwoo: kyahhhh🥰😍

Jaemin smile as he placed his phone at the side.

However, his smile did not last very long.
Coming from a family who has a strict religious mother, Jaemin really felt confused of his feelings.

He knows that somehow or rather, he has a special spot in his heart for Jinwoo.

Jinwoo really makes him feel like he is the most amazing human in the world, even when he is not.

And at times, Jaemin caught himself smiling when he received a call or text from Jinwoo.

It was all this small acts that made him felt attracted to the male.

But falling in love with Jinwoo is dangerous. There would be undesired consequences and he could foresee them.

Her mother would definitely scold him or beat him up. Worse case, he would be thrown out of the house.

It's really driving Jaemin crazy.

On the end, he wants to be to love Jinwoo.

At the other end, he wants to make sure that his mother's heart is well taken care of.

Both ways are confusing him a lot which made him wonder.

Why must I be the one in such dilemma?

Why can't everyony just accept me for who I am? And why must I choose which path i should take in life to suit everyone's liking?

( ◜‿◝ )♡

Author here:
I really wanna Thank all the precious readers for taking time to read this

I hope that by far, this story is OKAY and NOT AS BORING AND LAME AS I THINK IT MIGHT BE

And

Side note, incase no one told you that you are not beautiful today, let me be the first person to say that you, the one reading this, is the most precious human being ever! Please don't stop smiling alright because your smile is the greatest asset of yours,

And also I just want you to to you are not alone in this battle there will always a special person, who's gonna be there for you and you will go through all the problems together and forever.

Please also know that you are amazing and I'm thankful to God for your existence!♥️♥️♥️

Love all of you 😻