"Fighting."

Jaemin told himself one more time just before he slight the bus.

The lad huffed along sigh and slowly made his way to school.

Jaemin is already a grade 12 student, honestly he can't take any more lessons lightly. He can't skip school like he says do and has to studying for real soon. It's is rather a last minute thing but he can't help it. If there was button he would gladly use it this very second.

The moment he reach school, the male waited for his best friend at the cafeteria. Donghyun always arrived to school late since he lives at the other town.
He then placed his bag in front of him, laying his head on the top of it, whilst looking at every students who walked past the entrance.

How i wish I would be perfect as them.

Looking at how they have no worries about their face, weight, height made me felt jealous.

I wanna be like that as well.

But after looking at how fat and ugly am I, maybe I could only dream of being happy. Dream of being nice. Dream of being perfect.

No one is perfect they said.

Yet everyone is better than me.

"Yo, shall we go now? Donghyun greeted Jaemin as the male nodded and smiled before walking up to their class.
The boys climb the stairs of 8 stories high just to get their class and it's only been halfway when Jaehyun pant heavily.

He tries his very best to keep his breathing steady but he can't.

"Felling tired already? Come on its only the 3rd floor" Wooyeon, one his friends chuckle while shaking his head at classmates.

"Arg my fats are too much that's why." Jaemin joked at him while laughing.

Sometimes he felt that is better for him to call himself fat rather than hearing it from someone else coz it will hurt less to be honest.

Isn't it sad? You make fun of yourself so that you would get less hurt by other people's remarks?

After reaching the top, Jaemin pant even harder but he did it silently coz, he hate the eyes looking at him in disgust like as if he was a monster or something

Well technically, he feels like a monster.

"Let's go, the the teacher will be arriving soon." Donghyun gestured to Jaemin as he showed a thumbs up.
Entering the classroom made Jaemin's knees weak, mainly because he is sitting next to her.

Lu Hyerin

His ultimate crush since he enters this school. She is so beautiful and but.....yet heartless.
The male walked towards his seats and glanced at Hyerin who looked at him for a split second before continuing her work.

Honestly, he wish she would notice him, instead of giving glances or staring at his direction just because she wants to see the view outside the window.

He hated because it made him hopeful.

"Hey, we are in charge of the poster for our club right?"

Donghyun turned around as Jaemin nooded.

Classes began one by one as the teachers made an introduction. Most of the subjects teachers are new and all of them had to say their names all over again which is what the male hate the most.

"Okay so we are going to play a game which you guys need to arrange yourself according to the first letter of your name.From A to Z alright?" Mrs. Han clapped her hands as the students slowly lined up.

According to her instructions, all the students are list down, anything they know about Metals & Extraction which was previously taught last year. The forfeit is, to dance the waltz with someone else who got it wrong.
Definitely Jaemin shrunk at the thought of this forfeit. He wasn't paying any attention last year.

"Okay introduce yourself."

"Hi my name is Hyerin and I don't know."

"You don't know?" Mrs. Han raised an eyebrow as Hyerin nodded, making the lad feel bad for her.

"Okay then here we have our first dancer!" Mrs. Han smiled sarcastically.

Hyerin grinner awkwardly at her friends as Jaemin sneak a glance at her.

"Hi everyone my name is Inwoo and Gold is the last one in the reactivity series."

Jaemin gasped inwardly.

I'm so doomed

"Okay the next one?"

"Yoo Jaemin Mam."

"Okay proceed."

"I...erm... Potassium is very react--"

"Uhuh, we already have one person saying that dear."

"Oh...I--" Jaemin bit his lips.

Please brain think!

Please do me a favor this time!

"I metal er..."

"Oops time's up! Since our class has already ended we have to go in with Jaemin and Hyerin to do the waltz!"

Everyone chorused a "Oohhh" & "Aww" with the mixture of sarcastic laughs and claps."

Jaemin look at Hyerin and felt disheartened. She was gritting her teeth, ignoring everyone and was somehow furious.

I'm sorry

"You gotta do it...with Yoo Jaemin." Seohee, her bestfriend, slapped her arms.

"Seriously eww not him, I think he do that on purpose." Hyerin whispered while shaking her head in disgust.

Seriously Jaemin.

Even after she said that? You still like her?

She is clearly disgusted by you.

Can't you see that?

Jaemin saw Hyerin talking to Mrs. Han which made him looked down in embarrassment.

"Okay so apparently our Hyerin girl is shy so any volunteers that could help me be her partner?"

No she isn't...She is disgusted by me.

"I can" Seohee raised her hand as everyone laughs.

The popular squad always get those attention don't they?

Mrs. Han looked at the poor Jaemin and flashed a warm smile.

"Are you okay dancing with me Jaemin?"

The lad looked at her teacher and reply an answer "Yes mam" with a smile.

Mrs. Han showed a slight demonstration with Jaemin before he want back to his seat.