Chapter Four: Tree of Life Assault.

Start from the beginning

Back a Ajax. this took place before Kion took Rani into the tree. As Ajax walks through the mountain pass, he saw Ullu looking at him, He signals his two sons to get up into the mountain as Ullu flies away. As Ajax and his sons climb the mountain, He sees Rani running up to Kion, Um, the queen, Ajax and his sons made it at the top with only a few rocks falling down. he walks to the edge, wait, who is that lion, That lion with the scar is not the king that lion right there is the king, Ajax's oldest son takes a good look at the fully grown lion, wait, That's not the king, that's Simba, the king is his son. What is Simba doing here instead of the pride lands. Ajax's youngest son, Simba is pretty famous after he defeated his uncle Scar. Ajax's takes one last look at the lion, If Simba is here, we need to bring out whole pride here. fall back for now, we'll attack later.

Ajax heads back to his pride, He went to his mate Kara, Hey Kara. "Ajax says" Hey Ajax, found some land for us yet? "Kara asked". Unfortunately no. "Ajax says as he puts his head down, I just want the best for you.

3 cubs come out under Kara. Daddy, you're back. Ajax smiles happily at them, ah hello my cubs, Ajax's cubs start playing with him, Ajax's laughs as the they pounce on him. oh I love you guys, If you excuse me dear I need to take all the males with me for this one, Their is one more land spot that we could use but it's is very dangerous. Kara nodded at Ajax, Brother, my friends, with me, Ajax's brother is a strong lion with a fully grown mane but isn't the best at coordinating.

Back at the tree of life. Kion and Rani are still in the tree. Kion looked at the paintings with Rani learning about the past. Ezekiel runs into the tree. hey you two love birds, Kion and Rani look at each other, love birds, When did we become love birds. really, you two, haven't even told each other yet, Kion looks at Ezekiel than back at Rani, then right back at Ezekiel. I don't, she just looks so pretty. Kion smiles as Rani smacks him and then Rani smiles back at Kion. Alright you two, a few more minutes. Kion and Rani look at each other, they both smile at each other and then laughed, well I guess everyone knows at this point. "Kion said". I knew you like me Kion. "Rani said in a flirty tone". Kion start s to stutter. I just didn't want to tell you because, I um I. "Kion tries to talk his feelings out before Rani puts her paw on his mouth". Kion, shh, I like you too, Rani gives Kion a small kiss on the cheek. Kion's world disappears around him. Rani smiles at Kion. alright cutie, you can stop. Kion looks at Rani, keep this a secrete please? "Kion says". Yeah, not going to happen Kion. "Rani chuckled". Oh it is. Kion pounces at Rani. Ezekiel is hiding at the entrance of the tree. Nailed it, "he says". Ezekiel walks out.

Kion and Rani continues to play with each other. Fuli walks in shortly after. Kion and Rani looks at Fuli. Oh, um, I'll leave you two be. "Fuli said as she starts to walk off". Fuli wait. "Kion said as he stops playing with Rani". Fuli turns back around. So you two are you know. "Fuli said". Kion and Rani look at each other. Maybe "Kion said". Rani smack Kion. Maybe? I say definitely. "Rani said". Kion and Rani starts smacking each other. Fuli rolls her eyes. alright, I just came here to check up on you. "Fuli said". We,re fine Fuli. "Kion said". Kion smacks Rani one last time, Rani smacks Kion back. Fuli rolls her eyes again and walks out of the tree. Alright, I think that's enough for today. "Kion said" maybe for you, Rani pounces at Kion.

Outside of the tree. Fuli walks out of the entrance, Azzad runs up to her, Fuli, what's going in there, Fuli smiles, oh nothing, Fuli walks away, Azzad look at the entrance of the tree, Hey Azzad, want to go on a run. Alright Fuli. you're on. Simba looks at the entrance of the tree. I think I know what's going on in their do you Nala. It's best if I keep it off my mind Simba.

Anga flies around she looks at the mountain pass. A group of lions are running up the pass and entering the tree of life, Oh no. Anga flies down to the lion guard and night pride. guys, group of lions entering. Fuli and Azzad runs up to the group. What's going on Anga, group of lions, We need Kion. Ono get Kion and Rani! "Fuli ordered. Azzad, get Sabor, the rest of us, We'll hold them off. I'll lead the charge "Simba said as he gets in front, Ajax and his male pride stops in front of Simba, Simba walks up to Ajax. You are making a big mistake invading this land, leave now. "Simba ordered". Oh Simba Simba. Simba face goes confused then goes back to an angry look. Simba, that's right, you're the most famous lion out here. My name is Ajax, Fuli starts to clutch her teeth. Ajax attempts to attack Simba, Simba strikes down Ajax as the rest of the lions attack the lion guard and the night pride.