Girlfriend Tag - Part 2

warning: s m u t 😏

Lauren's pov

"I think I should make you pay for not kissing me all day..." I seductively said before climbing onto my girlfriend. I straddled my legs just below her waist before pushing her down on the bed and passionately kissing her.

"Mmmm." y/n moaned when I started grinding my hips against her. I swiftly entered my tongue through her lips, my dominance coming out. I brought my tongue to every nook and cranny of her mouth until finally entangling our tongues.

"Ugh Laur," y/n groaned when I moved my mouth to her neck. "When did you become this sexy?"

"Since forever. It just decided to come out because I craved your lips all day, but you didn't give it to me." I growled between kisses on her neck.

y/n moaned once again as I sucked on her sweet spot, already knowing where it was from our past make out sessions. Then I snaked my arms behind her back.

"Arch." My command was muffled because my lips were on her skin. She did so and I unclasped her bra, swiftly throwing it somewhere behind me. I then massaged her breasts teasingly, attaching my lips back onto hers.

I moved my fingers to play with her nipples, causing my girlfriend to curse in the kiss. She pulled back a little to say, "Please stop teasing babe, I need you."

"Patience my love. I waited all day and begged you to kiss me. Now I'll make sure you'll be begging me to cum." I sexily stated, gripping her boobs a little harder.

"Mmm where did you learn this Laur? Isn't this your first time?" My girlfriend asks with her eyes closed.

"Yeah this is my first time baby, but I do think about you like this a lot..." I blushed at my confession.

"Ungh fuck," y/n moans. "I'm already wet for you babe."

I know what she's doing. She trying to make me touch her pussy as soon as possible. But I want to make sure she soaks all the way through her pants before. Although I'm super turned on by y/n/n under me, I have to tease and make her pay.

"Good to know I have that effect on you baby. Let's see how long you can last before begging to be fucked." I smirked before lowering my mouth to her chest. I began to suck and lick my girlfriend's rock hard and sensitive nipples, wanting to hear her whimper under me.

I felt my bra being loosened until it was off my body. I then lowered my whole torso, allowing our breasts to stroke one another. My own tits hardened at the contact, making me softly moan.

"Mmmm your skin feels so good against mine." y/n whimpers. "I'm dripping for you Laur. Please stop teasing."

I cupped her pussy just to see how wet she was. y/n immediately moaned at the slight contact, making me laugh. "You're so wet for me babygirl. And sensitive. Do you want me to taste you?"

"Ugh fuck yes." She whined.

"Beg." I dominantly commanded, cupping her a little harder.

"Mmmm please touch me. I'm so wet for you. Please fuck and eat me until I scream and cum from how good you make me feel. I get so horny thinking about you between my legs... Daddy." My girlfriend groans.

"Fuck." I mutter under my breath, turned on by the name. "Get ready then baby, I'm going to make you cum so hard but you have to wait until I allow you to, okay?"

"Yes daddy, fuck me hard." She says. Swiftly I remove her pants and underwear in one motion, moaning as I see her soaked pussy for the first time. She then spread her legs out wide. "Ughhh you made me so wet daddy."