October 10th

The Kyubi no Yoko, fearsome fox with nine tails. A beast of great power,
being capable of causing tsunamis and earthquake with a flick of its tails......
October 10th(8 years later)

Naruto , a cheerful boy with sun-kissed blond hair and blue eyes. Today was October 10th, his birthday. He was an orphan, orphaned during the kyubi attack. The villagers and some of the ninja often mistreated and hurt him. Currently, he was running from the villagers. "Kill the Kyubi brat! ","We will be seen as heroes after we put this monster down","You killed my son, you damn monster" were some of the things that they were shouting. He was running fast and tripped over a stone. The villagers approached Naruto. They were holding knives, pitchforks, torches. One of them was also holding a kunai. They beat Naruto until he falls unconscious. Suddenly an ANBU appears. Hatake Kakashi aka Inu, is his name.
He throws a smoke bomb and incapacitates the villagers. He takes naruto to the hokage Sarutobi Hiruzen.

Hokage's Office

"I don't understand jiji, I haven't done anything to them. So why do all the villagers hate me" Naruto asked sadly.

"I am afraid that I don't know ,Naruto-kun" Hiruzen says. "But don't worry, those people will spend a month in T and I with Ibiki."

Timeskip(after sasuke vs naruto Valley Of the End)

He did it.
He defeated Sasuke.
And now he has to take him back to konoha.
Sasuke has no major injuries.  But Naruto has a hole in his chest from Chidori(A thousand birds)
So, he slowly carries the uchiha from the valley to konoha. His wound has started to heal, good for him
"Come on , teme, let's get you back to konoha"

Timeskip

"Naruto Uzumaki,  hereby we elders, Koharu Utatane and Homura Mitokado, and civilian council banish you from Konoha. You are not to be seen here again or will be killed on sight. You have 5 minutes to leave"

Naruto was in a mixture of emotions. Hate, Anger, Sadness were some of them. He had completed his mission.
And he was being banished. BANISHED. He dreamt of being Hokage. Now looks like it will all be a dream only. And the troublesome uchiha had not even suffered much damage, the civilians and elders just needed an excuse. Tsunade,Godaime Hokage,  could do nothing against the votes.
So he ran away out of konoha continuing the elemental nation's boundaries.

Timeskip 3 years later

The place outside the Elemental nation were quite advanced in technology. There was a barrier seal which made the elemental nation invisible.
He has aged from a idiotic shrimp to a charming, tall blonde. Currently, he was the second prince of kuoh, the first being Yuuto Kiba. Naruto has finally earned the trust of the nine tails, Kurama. After searching for years for Naruto,  Jiraiya had finally located him and now Naruto and Jiraiya were beginning their life again. It had roughly been a week since he came into Japan. He finally lea...
Perverted giggling
The Perverted Trio,  Motohama,  Matsuda and Shin were peeking on the girls of Kendo club. So he did what a gentleman could and shouted "Girls The Perverted Trio are peeking at you all, again.

Ahh, the sound of pervs getting beaten by wooden shinya.

Where he was again... Yes, so he finally learned and mastered sage mode.

He glanced at his right arm. When he came to this place, Kurama told him that something was sealed in his arm just as kurama was.  He actived it in the second year with help from some red haired dude whot got smacked by his maid in some Devil-ish castle.  It was the the Divine Dividing. So this world has supernatural beings. Wait a minute,  mentioning the red haired dude , he loooked similar to someone he knew

Think

Think

Think
Oh yeah,  he looked similar to to Rias Gremory one of the Two Great Onee-sama. Then that means that Rias is a devil. He hasn't met an angel or fallen angel yet so imagine his surprise when he saw a fallen angel trying to gut a student from his class. Ahh one of his fangirls Issai Hyuudou. Currently the fallen crows back was to him so he just shoved a Rasengan in her head.
Issai is currently unconscious,  close to dying. Oh now she can only be healed by the close naked body touching method. But you see the problem is...

"GOD DAMN, JUST DO IT KIT!"
"NO SHE IS ONE HELLUVA PERVERT. WHAT IF SHE RAPES ME!!??"
"WHAT ARE YOU, A GIRL?!? "
" SURELY THERE ARE OTHER METHODS THAN THAT ,YOU PERVERTED BALL OF FUR!! "
" YOU WON'T MAKE IT IN TIME IN THE UNDERWORLD, YOU IDIOT FLESHBAG!! "

Okay, I can't describe what the problem is. But naruto does it either way

Time skip in the morning

Issai wakes up fantasising about Naruto , so imagine her surprise when she is sleeping next to him

Issai faints
She dies
Cause of death Naked Naruto...
..
..
Author style: Time Rewind no jutsu

Issai does not die this time
Naruto wakes up
'Shit ,this be a trouble to explain'