Chapter 4 : Photoshoot

"Hola Guillie, Eva." Valentina greeted, as she saw them sitting in the living room while watching TV, then gave them a kiss on their cheeks.

"Why you're late Vale? Who send you home?" Eva asked not even looking to Valentina cause she focus on the TV.

"Juls send me home Eva."

"Juls?" Eva asked as she turn to Valentina with her eyebrows raised in surprised by the name she mention.

Valentina looked to Eva and said "I mean Juliana."

"Juliana the girl in the park?" asked Guillie in surprised "so you met again Vale?" he continued.

Valentina seat next to Guillie "Sí Guillie. We met on the park again." saying those word with a smile on her face.

"You seems that you enjoy your day today Vale." Eva interrupt, as she see how happy her sister.

"Yes Eva." she answered "And Eva, Guillie, I just wanted to ask for your permission, tomorrow after my photoshoot can I go with Juliana, we planned to spend the weekend on the beach." Valentina said looking to both Eva and Guillie.

"It's not a problem with me Vale. I don't know to Eva" Guillie protest.

"Ok Vale, but I wanted to meet her before you go. You know I should know who's your hanging out with." Eva demand.

"Thank you Eva, Thanks Guillie. I invited her to my photoshoot tomorrow, you can meet her there tomorrow Eva."

"Ok Vale. I trust you that I can count on your friend regarding to your safety." Eva continued as she look at Valentina.

"You don't have to worry Eva. I assured you that Juls is a good person." then she smiled. "I gotta go to my room now. I'm kinda tired, and I need to wake up early tomorrow to prepare for the photoshoot." giving a goodbye kiss to Eva and Guillie. "Buenas noches" then she headed to her room.

As soon as she open her door, she jumped into her bed and lied down for a minutes. Then she remembered that she's wearing Juliana's sneaker. She grabbed her cellphone and trying to text Juliana, but she remember that she didn't asked her number. Only Juliana has her number, so she needs to wait for Juliana to gave her a call or a text. She stand and prepared herself to take a quick bath before she go to sleep.

After a quick bath she check her phone there's a miscalled and text message. When she read it it's Juliana.

Hi Vale, it's me Juliana. I'm home safe and sound. By the way I forgot to gave you your heels, maybe tomorrow I will gave it you when I see you. You must be tired, you should sleep now. And thank you once again for today. Good night.

Once Valentina read it she immediately press the replied button.

I was waiting for your text. Sorry I didn't answered your call, I was taking bath. And also I wanted to text you once I entered my room but I forgot that I don't have your number so I just need to wait for your text. Thanks for the sending me home.

After she replied, she was lying on his bed, when suddenly his cellphone rang. It's Juls who's calling from another line.

"Hey Juls. Why did you call?" Valentina ask as she didn't expect Juliana to called her.

"What do you need to tell me?" Juliana said in other line.

"I just wanted you to know that I already talk to my brother and sister about our planned for tomorrow, and they both agreed. But Eva wanted to meet you tomorrow, you know for assurance about my safety."

"Oh, good Vale. I will told my mom about it. For sure she will allow me. See you tomorrow Vale." Juliana said in other line with her toned is excited.