Blessings

Marinette

I could feel everything and smell everything thing around me. It was a bit weird, but I could feel again. I have no idea how long I've been here, but I can finally move my fingers and feel my exhausted body. I tried opening my eyes several times and every time I felt like I could open them nothing would happen.

I could hear everyone's voices around me. I could feel that someone was holding my hand. The first time I moved my finger I heard people gasp. The only thing I had to do now was open my eyes. The one thing that wouldn't stop was the fingers running over mine. I tried once more to open my eyes and this time was successful on being able to see some light.

I looked around me and saw that I was in a dark room with a constant beeping. I looked at my hand and saw that it was Adrian who has been holding my hand all this time. I took my hand out of his and slowly touched his hair with it, feeling the warmth and softness of it. Letting out a smile as it felt nice running my fingers through his hair again. He steered a bit and opened his eyes looking around the room making me drop my hand onto the bed. I looked at him giving him a soft simile as his eyes finally looked at me.

His green eyes stared back at me in shock his mouth slightly open. He leaned in pressing a kiss to my lips and running his fingers through my hair. Once he pulled back he let out a sigh letting a smile overcome his lips. "I'll be back just give me a minute," he whispered. I nodded my head as he ran out of the room calling for a nurse. A few doctors came rushing in checking what had happened. Once they saw me they started checking if I was alright. The doctor asked if I was alright and I tried to talk, but I felt my throat very dry. "Would you want water?" the doctor asked me. I nodded my head yes. A nurse stepped to the side pouring me a glass of water handing it to me. I took it slowly out of her hands and drank a bit feeling a fresh stream of water down my throat making me feel much better. "So we will give you a few hours to relax so that you can regain your strength. I will call your parents in the morning letting them know you have woken up. Does that sound alright." I nodded my head looking around the room trying to find Adrian. The doctor nodded back at me whispering some things to the nurse as they walked out of the room closing the door on their way.

I looked to my right to see Adrian still looking at me in shock. I patted the space next to me on the bed moving a bit to the left to give him room. He got the hint sitting next to me making sure not to squish me. I turned to look at him flinching a bit as I felt a shit of pain through my body. Adrian looked at me concerned moving a bit back to give me more space. "You know this isn't your fault kitty," I said laying my head on his shoulder. "Yes it is because if I wouldn't have gotten mad at you I may have prevented this from happening," he said back grading my hand into his. "We were both mad Adrian, so there is no one to blame for this. Okay."

"I just can't stop thinking this was all my fault." "How about this if you hug me right now I'll forget all about it," I said lifting my head from his shoulder "Well that can be arranged." Adrien put his arms around me as I cuddled closer to him putting my hand against his chest letting out a content sigh. "Once you get out of here I want to show you something." I look up at him and smile. "Okay," I replied getting comfortable against him falling asleep.

MariChatOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara