Deep sleep

Adrien
I sat there in the hospital waiting room when a doctor finally came. "Hello I'm Dr. Caron I would like to know how you know miss Marinette." "Well, I'm her boyfriend." "Alright then well Marinette was injected with something as haven't been able to find out what it was but she had lent woken up. We will have to keep her here I have already contacted her parents and they are catching the next available plane here. So if you would like to follow me I can take you to her room." I followed him until we reached her room. He opened the door for me and then left me there. Once the door closed completely I took a seat next to Mari.

God this was all my fault I just had to leave her there. Why couldn't I have just stayed there and not have stormed out of there? Ugh, I could have prevented this if only I hadn't been mad at her for telling me that my mother could be hawkmoth.

I took out my phone and texted Alya telling her what happened. Once I finished I put my phone away. I just stared at Marinette she looked so pale and helpless. Who would do this to her she is the kindest most caring person I have known.

"Hey, kid you know she's going to be alright," Plagg said landing on her hand. Now to think about it we're was Tikki. "Plagg" "Mmm" "Can you like sense Tikki or something cuss like I don't see her." I was a bit worried about the little bug. "Yup she's in the bag over there." He pointed to a plastic bag with all of Mari's things inside. I stood up and went over to the bag opening it. Out came a worried Tikki. She looked around the room until she saw Mari she went flying to her a few sobs escaping her mouth. "It's going to be okay sugar cube" Plagg comforted Tikki by hugging her.

I sat down again with my head hung low. Until I heard loud beeps. I looked up to see her heart rate going down quickly. I rushed out of the room yelling for a nurse to come. So many doctors came running into the room. "Hun I'm going to need you to step out of the room for a while." "Wait what no" "Please it won't take much" another doctor came and dragged me out of the room.

I just leaned against the wall until my legs couldn't support me. I sat there
on the floor seeing more and more doctors rush into the room.

So sorry I haven't updated but here you go.