My Valentine

Marinette

As I knew what he had done, I tried to go back to sleep but it was useless as Chat knew I was awake. So I opened my eyes when Chat broke our kiss. I smiled to see that cat was still there. I then said, "I thought you were going to take a catnap." I knew I had just made a cat pun. As Chat heard what I had just said his eyes widen. He said, "did you just say what I think you said."

I didn't want to admit that I had just said a cat pun so instead, I lead in and kissed him. As Chat kissed me back I hoped that he had forgotten about the cat pun and as I broke the kiss it looked like he did.

So as I backed up I said: "I'm going to take a shower." Cat just nodded realizing what I had just done.

Chat

I had just realized that Mari had forgotten to get cloth from her dresser.

Marinette

As I was getting out of the shower I realized that I hadn't grabbed any cloth. As I wrapped a towel around my body. I was about to step out of my bathroom but then I remembered that Chat was there.

As I leaned on the bathroom door I said: "Chat can you please get me some cloth from my dresser." Cat said, "why can't you." I just let out a sigh and put my hand on the doorknob.

You could hear a slight creak as I opened the door to my bedroom from my bathroom. Cats eyes widen with surprise. As he sees me step out of the bathroom. With that Chat now had a slight red over his cheeks. I also was blushing but more than Chat of course.

I stepped into my bedroom and got a random cloth. And went back to my bathroom. I tried getting dressed as fast as possible.

The morning went on pretty fast. Cat had to leave. So I was left all alone. It was so quiet that I decided to go for a walk. As I got out of my house I saw a couple in the park holding hands. I started to think about Chat and that I missed him when all of a sudden I hear people screaming.

Ladybug

I went to go transform and rushed over to the Akuma attack as fast I could. I was hoping Chat was already there but of course, he wasn't there. As I looked at the akumatized victim I saw she was zapping people.

It put me to think why is she zapping girls only. Then I thought what if she was rejected and doesn't want anyone else to feel the pain she did.

I was thinking that I saw that my prediction was right. I saw her zap a girl when she was about to confess her feelings to a boy when she got zapped and just ran away.

Where the h**l is Chat. I thought as I followed the girl.