Jealousy part 2

Next day

"Come on Plagg I'm going to be late," I said yelling from the door. Someone wasn't feeling like going to school today. "I refuse to go to school," he said turning her back towards me. "Come on Plagg I'll give you two wheels of cheese, just please hurry up so I won't be late." He looked at me and came right away. 'Thank you' I thought. I was already late to class and I still wasn't too pleased with what Mari had done yesterday.

I will admit I was a bit mean to Marinette today, and I know I shouldn't have since she doesn't know that I'm Chat. But that still doesn't mean I can't be mad at her, right? She tried talking to me today but I would just give short simple answers not even looking in her direction as she spoke. Nino was mad at me for some odd reason today but I didn't care too much about why. Alya was just as mad as Nino is at me while Marinette was just looking sad. They had tried asking me what was wrong but I just kept avoiding their question not exactly being able to tell them. It is not like I could tell them "Well you see I'm Chat Noir and I have feelings for Marinette. And well I visit her and the last time I was there she was with this guy that just made my blood boil every time he looked at her." Ladybug would kill me if I just gave up my identity to my friends.

When the bell rang signaling that classes were over for the day I was going to go to Marinette's house, but first I had to transform into Chat Noir. I made my way into a alley way that was close my school, but not somewhere people could see me. Plagg flew out of my shirt looking at me disapprovingly. "You shouldn't do this. Just tell her the truth she might accept you for who you are and won't get mad," I didn't listen to him and just went ahead and transformed. I went running to Marinette's balcony and waited to see some light in her room. I waited for another minute or so before I saw her walk into her room. I bent down making sure that her window was unlocked before jumping into her room.

I landed on Marinette's bed with a thud making her turn around. Facing me I could see that I had startled her at first, but when she saw it was me she looked a bit sad. "It's not a good time to visit me right now. Can you just come some other time Chat." She said with tears in her eyes. "No, I'm pretty sure this is a good time," I said back. "Chat, please it really isn't a good time." She said this time getting angry. "WELL, IT IS A GOOD TIME WANNA KNOW WHY. BECAUSE YOU HAD A GUY HERE YESTERDAY AND YOU DIDN'T CARE TO TELL ME," I yelled at her getting mad myself. "WELL, LAST TIME I CHECKED WE AREN'T EVEN DATING SO GET OVER IT WILL YOU." She yelled back getting int my face. She was right though we  aren't dating and here I am yelling at her over some random guy.

Mature content

I looked into her eyes seeing that she had been crying. That broke my heart knowing that she had been crying over something. I looked down from her eyes to her lips and back again to her eyes. She hadn't stopped looking at me not even stepping back. Fuck it I though brining my hands up to her neck pulling her in for a kiss. I will admit not my brightest idea to kiss her while we were yelling at each other, but the thing is that between the way she looked and he plump pink lips to inches away from mine I just couldn't help myself.

To my surprise she kissed me back putting her hands on my biceps pulling me in closer. She let one of her hands travel to my hair slightly pulling at the bottom of my hair causing me to grunt in pleasure. I let my hands roam down to her waist pulling her impossibly closer to me.  I let one of my hands travel down to her ass, making my kisses from her lips down to her neck. She let out a soft moan and god did that sound so good in my ear. Pulling back to see her eyes closed as she was starting to slightly take shallow breaths. I put my hand on the back of her neck putting my lips back on hers. I slowly nudged her lips open with my tongue asking for entrance which she happily gave me. I explored her mouth with my tongue she just had the sweetest taste.

After a while, I broke the kiss to get some air resting my forehead on hers. After catching my breath I went straight to her neck leaving kiss not only there but on her chest as well. I started to slowly grind myself against her causing some friction between us. She tilted her head back letting out another moan, this one louder then the last one. Having moved her head back gave me more access to her neck. I placed butterfly kisses on her neck until I found her sweet spot causing her let out another moan. I began sucking on her sweet soft skin making sure to leave a hickey.

I placed my hands under her ass picking her up slightly hopping she would get the message. She gave a small jump as I picked her up, placing her legs around my waist carrying her up the stairs. Walking up to her bed I placed her down going back to kissing her this time a bit rougher. "What" kiss "about" kiss "your" kiss "parents," I asked her pulling back looking into her deep blue eyes waiting for her to answer me. "They are out off town." She said pulling me back in to a kiss by my neck. I nodded agianst her lips trailing my lips down to her chest leaving the occasional hickey here and there. I ran my fingers under her shirt, lightly caressing her skin making her let out a soft sigh.

"Chat please" She panted out slightly raising her hips up. "Please what," I asked pushing her shirt up her body. "I need you, Chat please" She reached for my bell unzipping my suit half ways. I took her shirt off the rest of the way unclasping her bra. I had shaken off the top of my suit having it pool around my waist. I caressed her breast slowly passing my thumb over her nipple watching it get hard under my touch. She let out a moan arching her back towards me. I took the rest of my suit off. Kissing my way down to her belly my hands made their way to her pants moving them down to her ankles. Having her pants off I could see her already soaked panties. I put on finger on the strings of her panties looking up at her to make sure this is what she wanted. We locked eyes for a moment, her cheeks turning slightly red, Marinette nodded her head yes. I grabbed her leg placing it over my shoulder kissing up her thighs slowly getting closer to her aching pussy.

Once I was close enough I lickedy making her moan and causing me to grunt. She cried out in pleasure which was making me think what it would be being inside of her. I started to eat her up. Mari put her hands on my head pushing me in deeper. She came in within minutes letting out a cry of pleasure. I cleaned her up and went to her lips kissing her. "Mari this is going to hurt but I'll be careful," I said breaking the kiss. She nodded in understanding.

I started to push myself into her slowly. Letting out a few grunts here and there. She let out a cry in pain and I stopped to let her get used to my size. She nodded her head for me to continue. I then started to push myself in until I was completely inside of her. I gave her a minute before starting to move. At first, she was tense but then she started to move her hips with my thrusts.

"Chat faster!" She yelled at me causing me to speed up my pace. I started to hit her G-spot. Causing her to cry out in pleasure. " Chat I'm gonna come" She panted into my ear. That only made my thrusts go harder. They started to become more sloppy over time because I was about to come too. "Come with me baby" I grunted into her ear thrusting one more time into her before we both released into each other.

We were both panting when I pulled out of her. "Stay here Adrien" Mari mumbled into my chest. "okay," I said putting a blank over us. "Goodnight Mari" I whispered to her "goodnight Adrien," she said before we both fell asleep.