Valentine 2

Adrien

When I got home I still couldn't believe that I had just spent all that time with Mari. I rushed in because my ring was beeping once I got in Plag flew straight to his camembert. I asked Plag to turn on the tv as he did I heard there was an Akuma attack. I had to go help Ladybug so I looked at Plag and he just stuffed his camembert to his mouth and nodded.

Chat

As I got close enough to Ladybug I asked her what had happened. She looked a bit startled but then said: "a girl's heart has been broken and now she is zapping other girls to make them regret the feelings for their loved ones."

Soon after we went after her. Then I saw Ladybug stop and I asked her what was wrong. She said, "what if we talk to her I mean all she needs is someone there for her." I nodded and went to hid behind a bush.

Ladybug

As I got close enough to the girl she smiled at me and said: "well well if it isn't Ladybug." I soon after said "I get it, but you're not supposed to get so overworked over some guy. Even if he doesn't like you you'll get better because that means he is not the one for you there are many other guys out there for you he's not the only boy in Paris. There will be a lot more boys who trust me. A boy never deserves your tears even if you liked him a lot if they didn't want you they're the ones that should be crying and getting mad because they just missed the opportunity of a lifetime. There are not a lot of girls like you-you're one of a kind he never deserved you anyway. Yes, I get it you might have put a lot of thought into this but a guy will never and I mean never deserve your tears."

Soon after I saw her covered in black and purple and soon after she was back to normal. I saw the butterfly come out of her necklace. I purified it and went over to the girl and Chat. The girl then hugged me and said: "thank you I guess your right that guy never deserved my love." She then ran off and I looked at Chat and he smiled at me and said: "well I guess I'll see you around My'lady" and left.

------------------Time Skip-------------------

Marinette

"Ugh, why is history so hard Tiki." "Well maybe because you are all ways of falling asleep." "Well, Tiki maybe it has something to do with me being Ladybug and still trying to attend school." Tap "that sounds like a certain kitty" "yea ill leave you two alone then." I was still focused on my homework when I felt someone's breath on my neck that made me giggle.

I then spun my chair around and was inches away from his face. He tried to get closer but I just giggled and pushed him away. Chat looked at me shocked. I then said, "kitty I'm trying to work on my homework I need no distractions that include you." I pointed at him.

Chat

She pushed me away I couldn't believe it. She then said "kitty" after that I was lost in thought. She only calls me kitty when something happens or she wants me to do something. I was soon out of my thoughts and I saw her pointing at me. I couldn't tell her that I didn't listen to her so I just nodded and she turned around in her chair. I came close to her and saw she was doing the homework they gave us in school. It was our history homework I had finished that right away.

"Puurrrinces do you want me to help you out. I have quite an expert in history." She studs up from the chair telling me to sit down so I did. 'We' and by we I mean I finished the homework. I turned around to see her and she was in shock. "Did you think I was that bad at history" "yea I'm sorry I guess since I'm really bad at it I didn't think you were so good at it?" "Well, it looks like you don't know everything about me, princess."

Marinette

"Ugh" he and his cat pun. They are cute at times but they can also be annoying at times. Chat then said "what's wrong purrinces cat got your tongue. Are you feline okay. Do you need at purremetic....." my only option was to kiss him. So I leaned into him and put my lips against his. He kissed me back with so much love. I felt him lick my bottom lip but I didn't open my mouth. A moment later a felt him squeeze my ass which made me gasp.

He took that moment to put his tongue in my mouth. We fought for dominance but he ended up winning. I soon felt myself being pushed against a wall. He soon started placing kisses on my jawline leaving a trail of kisses until he got to my neck. He soon enough found my sweet spot and started to suck on it until a moan was realized from my mouth." shit"

Chat

A moan came out of her mouth. Then made me want more. I carried her to her bed. And laid her on it will I was on top of her. I could see a small blush on her and I could feel a small blush covering my checks, but thank god that I had my mask on so she couldn't see me. I licked my lips and leaned into her to once again kiss her.

--------A LONG WHILE LATER-------

Marinette

Once we stopped we started to play around. I then decided to go and finish my design. I soon felt something hit my face which made me mess up on my design I looked up to see Chat staring at me with an evil smile. I soon put my book away and said: "I hope you know what you got yourself into because this means war kitty." I threw a pillow at him but he dodged it easily.