Danger

Adrien

"So Marinate was talking to me and she told me that she might know who hawk mouth is. And the truth is that I hope it isn't who she thinks." "And who may that be," master fu asked looking at me. "She has a reason to believe that my mother is hawkmoth. She said it's because my mom hasn't been around as much as she used to and is always disappearing." "Well what do you think Adrien," he asked me sitting down. "Well, I..... I think she might be on to something and, I kinda yelled at Marinette for thinking that."

"I understand Adrien, but you see if Marinate is correct then we can't tell anyone and I would have to ask you to investigate. I know this is a lot to ask for, especially since it's your mother, but it might be the only way to defeat her." "You know I'll do anything to keep Paris safe and I will try and investigate, but first I need to go set things straight with Marinette."

I ran out of his store and went to Mari's house. I knocked on the door but no one opened it. So I went into an ally to transform. I jumped on Mari's balcony. I looked through her trap door to see if she was there. I didn't see anything and was about to leave when I saw a light on. I tried to open the trap door and it opened easily. "You know princess you shouldn't leave that thing open you never know who could just walk in," I said distransforming. Looking around I couldn't find her. I went down her small stairway to find her laying on the floor sleeping I laughed to myself and went to go wake her up. I tried shaking her awake but that didn't work I even kissed her cheek but she didn't even stir a little bit. "Mari Mari stops playing around wake up," I said now worried.

I started to panic so I transformed and jumped out of her room with her in my arms. I ran to the nearest hospital. "HELP HELP SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME," I yelled running in. A nurse came towards me with one of those beds (sorry I don't know what they're called). I laid her on it and she took her to a room. Later on, a doctor came in asking me some questions.

Sorry I haven't been posting and I know this is a short page but I've been having to organize my sister's birthday. Hope you guys like it thought.