Gröceries with Kiri and Mick

I woke up in the morning and got off the bed. Vince and Tommy were still asleep and so was everyone else in the apartment. I smelt a fresh pot of coffee, though, so someone had to have been up.

All the girls hadn't stayed over due to our sleeping arrangements, so I have no clue who it was. I went to the kitchen and started to figure out breakfast for everyone. Tommy likes blueberry pancakes, more like he's in love with them. I prefer plain with strawberries and drowning in syrup. So, I guess pancakes is breakfast.

I went in the refrigerator and got out the last bit of milk and the box of blueberries that was all but gone. Just enough for the mix and enough blueberries for Tommy to have at most three pancakes, if I chop the berries into tiny pieces there would be enough for two to three for anyone who wants some.

Before I made any set plans other than the pancakes I went to Mick's door and knocked lightly. I waited a moment and then entered slowly. Mick was peacefully sleeping, but I have to know what else he wants with breakfast. He's the only one I haven't figured out yet. I walked over to him and gently tapped his shoulder. He looked at me with pain washed over his face.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just wanted to know what you want with your pancakes. That's all we have in this place due to Tommy loving pancakes."

"It's fine. I always hurt, it's not your fault. Just avoid my back and joints in the future. Uh, orange juice, vodka, and bacon is fine. I saw some last night."

"Oh. Okay. Again, I'm so sorry. And that's fine. I saw it too. So, you bring to vodka, and I'll do the rest. Pulp or no pulp?"

"Whichever is fine. And trust me it isn't your fault. It's this fucking disease."

"Okay. You rest more and I'll come get you when food is ready. If you're up to it, we'll go shopping later."

He just nodded and closed his eyes again. I quietly slip out and went back to the kitchen. The batter to feed all the people in the apartment with pancakes took all the milk and eggs. The orange juice took twenty minutes, plus all our oranges, and it was in the refrigerator to chill. I made the pancakes and the bacon with a few sausage patties and links. I was going to do eggs, but all the eggs went into the batter. Honestly, it amazes me how putting five eggs in the fridge and not going shopping to get more seems logical to these men.

Once the food was done and the table was set, I went over and woke up my two best friends on the couch bed. They put up the bed while I went to wake up everyone else. I went into Mick's room after a soft knock and poked his cheek.

He opened his eyes and looked at me a bit annoyed. I laughed softly, "you said avoid you back and joints. That's the only place I could think of. Anywho, breakfast is ready."

He had a faint smile and then nodded. He started to get up but was a bit unsteady, so I instinctively grabbed his hands. I gently pulled him up and I didn't let him go until he was stable on his feet. I felt electricity radiate from where our hands were connected to the rest of my body. Once he was stable, I quickly let go and mumbled a sorry. I rushed out to wake up Nikki hoping to meet his sister.

I knocked on Nikki's door loudly. Not having to worry about waking up the rest of the residents in the apartment. After waiting five minutes I just walked in. Nikki and a girl with similar bone structure were lying in the bed.

"NIKKI!"

He jolted awaked and looked at me. He looked really annoyed. I sigh, "breakfast is ready. It's pancakes. We don't have much food in the house."

And with that he was up and rushing around the room. Stripping and getting dressed. Not that I minded, though. He was a pretty hot guy, but Mick probably looked better.