Chapter 52- Mission to Batuu: Pt. I (I'll Love You Forever)

Start from the beginning

You know better than to believe them.

"Fine, I'll go then," you spit finally.

You tighten your cloak, and march fuming into the thick of people—but before you can even think about the coordinates, or a game plan, a large explosion goes off behind you—destroying several nearby buildings, and immediately killing several of the nearby troopers.
You find yourself coughing in the rubble, and realize that it was a First Order box of explosives meant to target the Resistance which Elsie had just triggered, creating a flare effect.
"You weren't supposed to fire until after I was cleared!" You yell.
Elsie just shrugs, blowing the smoke from her blaster heartlessly.
"Oops," she deadpans, "Must've spaced. I guess you better hurry, [Y/n]!"
You want to punch her in the face, but instead, you scramble out of the ruins and begin to run. Out of the corner of your eyes, you see the squad of massive First Order AT-ATs stomp through the rubble into action. It would only be a matter of time before the Resistance went into full combat mode.

"Dammit..." you curse under your breath.

            Suddenly, you see another flare go off from a large group of rebels, and a large explosion goes off right in front of you. Before you can gather your thoughts, you are thrown forcefully backwards, smashing into a wall, and the wind falls out of your chest.
            When you catch your breath, nobody else is there. You try to contact Kylo, but there is only static on the other end. You sigh, and check your Planetary Positioning Interface. You aren't too far from the goal point, but you'll need to sprint if you want to get there on time.

You would complete the mission at all costs.

            You look around as you run and notice several boxes full to the brim with explosives.
You see Resistance soldiers rushing out from their hiding places, firing at the First Order offenses.

Shit.

            Quickly, you light the explosives and run, just barely evading the large blast. Your boots crackle through the dirt as you skid to the side. Your PPI beeps—you're getting closer to your target. Suddenly, your path is obstructed by a fairly large group of Resistance soldiers.
            "State your name and intention!" One of them yells.
            "She's First Order!" says another, and prepares to shoot.
You pick up your blaster and fire straight at them with zero hesitation.
             "Die, Rebel Scum!" You yell.
            A few of them topple over—blood drips down the chest of the one taking point. The remaining soldiers charge forward, and you try to aim for what you assume is the weakest point in their armor, but you suppose their tech has become more protective than First Order intel suggested it might be—as the Rebel barely flinches.

"I said, die!"

            The resistance fighter raises his own gun and fires, grazing the side of your face. You fall to the ground, clutching your head. The pain is almost unbearable .
            But you won't let it stop you.
            Suddenly, you feel something beckon you...a whisper, like the one from your dreams.

Like the one on Dagobah.

            You follow the impulse, and manage to roll out of the way of the next incoming blast.

The Force....

You brush it off and keep moving.

The rebels continue to fire at you, and you continue to skillfully dodge almost every single shot.
"You are strong," you hear the voice in your head echo, "you must keep going."
giving you just enough confidence to charge forward and pull the trigger of your blaster.