Chapter 22- Source

Officer Darley knew that you had lied to her about hooking up with Elsie. She should have known from the very beginning. But now, she knew for sure, and she needed to confirm her suspicions.
            And who better to talk to than the source of all conflict himself: Kylo Ren.
            Officer Darley made her way briskly down the halls towards Ren's corridors, her pigtails bouncing behind her, and a glint in her eye. Anyone who saw  her would have said she seemed absolutely crazy.
            Thankfully, nobody did.
            Finally, she reached a tall, arched door at the end of the hallway—nicer, darker, and more hi-tech than the other doors in the ship: the door to Kylo Ren's quarters.
            Confidently, Darley knocked on the door.
            "Who is it?" A dark, monotone voice replied.
            "Officer Darley, sir"
            "Who may I ask, is that?"
            "One of your deck officers, sir. I need to speak with you."
The voice laughed.
            "You need to speak with me? Pathetic. You speak with me when I need you to."
Darley only scoffed.
            "I need to speak with you about matters concerning the affairs of a high ranking officer. You are the only one whom I can speak to"
The voice thought for a moment, until finally saying, "Come in"
                Kylo Ren's quarters were dark yet practical. Luxury furniture in blacks, reds, and gunmetal greys seemed to never end. Kylo really did live like a king.
                And there he was, the King himself, sitting broodingly on his bed.
            "What do you want?" He spat.
Darley grinned.
            "I have reason to believe an officer has been partaking in suspicious conduct, possibly of an illegal and unprofessional nature."
            "And?"
            "You are the only one who is high enough to gather evidence"
            "I don't partake in petty officer squabbles"
            "But there might be dirt on someone you want to get even with ."
Kylos eyes lit up.
            "Who?"
            "General Hux"
Kylo raised a brow.
            "Alright then. Tell me more."