Holy shit he's cute.

"Yeah sure! Where are you going?" Gregory asked

"Uhh, Mrs. Shin's?" He asked

"K, why have I never seen you before?" Gregory asked

"I'm new, just started today but they didn't exactly show me around." He said nervously.

"So you're the new kid! Well I'm Gregroy, this is GeGe!" Gregory said grabbing my arm and pulling me next to him.

"I'm Xavier." He said smiling at us.

"Jesus Christ you're hot." I said looking him up and down, "Anyway, class." I said walking away.

"Don't mind him, he's moody today." I heard Gregory say, making me turn to him, "Shut up Gregory!" I shouted.

"See?" Gregory said, making me huff.

We got to class. I just sat in my seat and Gregroy to my side, "So?" He asked, staring at me hopefully.

"What?" I asked.

"He's hot, huh?" He said nudging me.

Looking at him, I shoved him off his seat and he fell with it. The entire class looked at him and a few laughed, "You jackass." Gregory said through clenched teeth. He got up from the ground and grabbed my hair.

"Fuck off!" I shouted, pushing him in the chest. We started to fight but the teacher came in, "Break it up!" Mrs. Shin shouted at us.

Both of us sighed and stopped fighting. We weren't mad at each other, just playful fighting.

"Xavier you can sit next to Chase." Mrs. Shin said pointing to a brown haired boy who was not paying attention to the class, "Chase!" Mrs. Shin said, startling Chase immediately.

"Huh?" Chase said, coming out of his daze.

Chase Hartley. 15, a sophomore. The guy that me and Gregroy talked about. He had liked someone when we were younger.

"Xavier is going to sit next to you." Mrs. Shin said and Chase nodded, taking his bag off the seat next to him.

I watched Xavier walk to the seat and once he was settled in we made eye contact, but I broke it immediately.

"Can you lend me the homework, I didn't do it." Gregroy asked, setting his head on the table and looking at me.

"Sure." I said taking out the sheets of Math and putting it in front of him.

We made sure Mrs. Shin didn't see that he was copying down the answers. Once Gregory finished she was finally collecting the homework, and she didn't say anything but I think she knew.

When class ended I slowly packed up by bag and yawned, "You ok?" Someone asked, making me turn around.

Xavier stood there and smiled softly, "Oh yeah, sorry. Just tired." I said picking up my bag and forcefully smiling back.

He laughed a bit, "You look really tired." He said and his face went a bit red.

"You're blushing." I said walking away.

While walking out the class I saw a glimpse of him and he was patting his face as if to see if it was warm.

Patton came running to me, "Hey! How was class?" He asked happily.

"It was fine." I said yawning again.

"Are you tired? We can leave early, I'll have someone cover for us." He said suddenly.