Bumpy Falls and Cuts

Start from the beginning

His gloved hand was on top of your back, gripping your shirt gently. The feeling of your fabric being pushed together was enough for his corners to grow hot again.

This wasn't even half of the blushing problem.

Your forehead was in contact with his, staying placed on there. His tie moved fully to the side, that meant that his bare forehead was finally not covered.His brown hair was pushed away the moment you fell on top of him.

Just you wait, there was still more.

The mixture of your e/c eyes and his golden yellow tint fell into a colorful abyss as you stared intently together.

His black mask came in handy this time. For a good or bad thing? You decide.

Due to not reminding himself about the consequences and you falling vulnerably with no way out, there was no pausing this from happening.

In a short instance the spark of your uncovered lips landed softly on his clothed mouth. From underneath, Kai could feel your gentle touch.

From your perspective, you could feel the shape of his lips through the thick black mask. Let's just say, your heart exploded and tingled with excitement, with slight embarrassment.

Mother trucker dude. You thought steaming hot. "Owie! Y/n I-I h-hurt m-myself." Eri cut off your gaze from Kai.

The little girl was currently staring at the small cut that fixed itself upon her index finger. A minor amount of red blood escaping from her skin.

You awkwardly cleared your throat and Kai let you go, looking away in the process. He wouldn't admit it, but deep down, he was embarrassed for once.

"W-what's wrong Eri?" You questioned scooting over to her side. "I-I c-cut m-myself." She sniffed holding in wet tears. "It's alright Eri. I'll make you feel better." You smiled and wiped the tears that began to drip from her pink cheeks.

Just them Chisaki's phone started to ring. You glanced over at him to see if he noticed, which he did. "I'll take this phone call. The first aid kit is in the kitchen." He spoke and answered the call.

You nodded and picked Eri up, who was licking the still bleeding cut.

__________________

"Okay just stay there while I get the kit." You said to Eri who was sitting on top of the counter. Kicking her small legs back and fourth.

Her sniffles grew quieter as she watched you return with everything.

"Alright I just need to disinfect it and put a pretty pony band aid on it!" You said in a cheerful tone, hoping she would smile.

Eri didn't.

"Y-you have to p-put t-the stingy m-medicine o-on it?" She asked in a trembling voice and hugged her finger. You knew how Eri felt, as a kid it was the same for you.

"It's going to be fine. Here, you can hold my hand and squeeze it if it does hurt, does that sound good?" You made a deal with her in a soft voice.

Eri slowly nodded. "Perfect." You said and got the cotton ball ready, as well as a pony band aid on the side.

In a sliding motion you put your hand in front of Eri's. The child gasped as she saw how graceful you were. She lifted her shaking palm up and connected it with yours.

It felt good for the both of you. Eri's hands felt like a sheep's wool, yours felt heated but calm. "Y-Y/n you're l-like a p-princess." She said looking up at you.

Your orbs lit up and softened for the girl. "You are too sweet Eri. I think you're the bestest princess." You giggled using her words.

She looked away with pink cheeks. "Time to fix your cut. It might sting a little so just give a squeeze." You warmed her as she quickly shut her eyes and held her breath.

You placed the alcohol and placed the band aid on. On your other hand you felt a tiny squeeze from her clammy hand.

"Done!" You presented her the newly fixed index finger. "Thank you Y/n." She immediately hugged you. You returned the hug rubbing her hair.

I hope I get to have a child like Eri, though no one will ever compare to her. You internally thought smiling.

"Y/n?" She asked you a question when you both pulled away. "What is it Eri?" You asked her placing her small form on the floor and fixing the first aid kit.

"Do-do you l-like my d-dad?" She whispered twiddling her thumbs. You paused and almost dropped the bag. "W-what m-makes you t-think that?" You answered feeling your fingers get fired up.

"I just keep seeing you falling with him, and I need a mommy." She quietly said, too silent that you didn't hear the last part.

"D-don't w-worry Eri, it's j-just gravity." You patted her head hopefully making her forget. "Gravity?" She asked with a confused puppy pout. "You'll learn later." You laughed at her antic.

_________________

Upstairs Kai had just felt the need to answer the phone that read 'Asshat Hari'.

"Hello Chisaki speaking." He answered the phone in a monotone voice.

"Aye you actually answered!" Hari said in a enthusiastic tone from the other line.

"Get to the point you're lucky this time." Kai said in a groan. "Why you have your little lady friend over hm? Are you being freaky or calm? You guys a thing now?" Hari asked so many questions.

Kai's eyebrows twitched and his eyes turned into a death glare through the phone. "Listen here you little shit-" "I don't wed an answer geez dude calm your nice ass down." He responded before Kai could.

"Did you say nice ass?" Kai asked in disbelief. Hari moves around from the line. "Look you know what I meant- GET IT!" Another voice, or scream, emitted from Hari's line.

Multiple versions of static went through the phone and muffled conversations. "Joi calm- GRAB IT THERE!" I work with a bunch of idiots. Kai thought in disappointment at his co workers. 

"Hari? Hari?!" He said the second time in an angry tone. "Wait. The. Spray. KILL. shit." Voices were muffled and cut off by static. Kai sighed before speaking one last time.

"This is why I named you asshat. Stay there I'm on my way for whatever it is." The male hung up. He had a strange feeling it was about, you.

Kai fixes himself up and went downstairs.

What the hell did they find about Y/n?