Chapter 3 - Love Is Complicated

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST FOR 2015!!

Don't forget to:
COMMENT!!!
VOTE!!!!

________________

Raelynn's P.O.V.

________________

"Shantel, can I have a word with you before you leave?" Quinn asks Shantel as we're leaving.

"Yeah sure. Let me just hug Cara and Meghan bye!" She runs over and give them a hug since they were walking ahead of us giggling about who knows what. Probably Evan.

I think Meghan likes Evan. I've caught her looking at him many times when she's around and the guys are together.

And I know Cara has a thing for him, so that might be a common topic among the two.

I'm happy Evan and Shantel took their eyes off of each other and she's being committed to Wesley and they are about to start a family!

I know Wesley will do the right thing and marry her. He loves her dearly, so I can't imagine anything else or him doing it for any other reason like some men who force themselves to just because the woman is pregnant!

I am not sure how Bryce will react to all of this. He is really fond of Wesley but at the same time, he's still overly protective of Shantel. We all are, but him and Elena more so than the rest of us.

Well at least I know one thing to tell him after Shantel breaks her news to him to diffuse the situation or should I say tension. I hope she does it sooner than later because I won't be able to not tell my husband I am not pregnant for too long. I havnt been having morning sickness but u can't promise it won't start. Then Bryce will notice for sure. I've suspected I was pregnant two weeks ago  and took an over counter test which was positive but only got it confirmed by the doctor yesterday. So I give Shantel a week the most to tell Bryce, I have kept him stewing for too long. After that, if she doesn't tell him, then she's on her own delivering the news.

How about I am pregnant?

Yeah it wasn't shocking at all. And I think Bryce knows that he succeeded. Let's just say clothes weren't needed, my birth control pills went missing and sleep never came during our honeymoon. I know he had something to do with my missing pills but he denies it to this day. However, he has been dropping hints about a baby since we came back from our honeymoon. Let's just say the triplets room that he decorated when I was pregnant with Blayze is now being repainted because he truly believes that we will be having triplets this time.

I hope for his sake he's right, because after this child, I'm getting on the birth control shots or tying my tubes!

I know Bryce. If I don't put a stop to it, he will keep going. He now has this notion that he loves seeing me pregnant.

I honestly think he has a pregnancy fetish.

Haha! Just kidding.

He is the most attentive, caring and loving husband I could ever ask for, and when I am pregnant, he gives the best massages.

I smile to myself.

I guess I will be enjoying these next 7 months.

It would be such a coincidence for me to have triplets and they are born in January just like their big brothers and sister.

Yeah right.

I waved bye to Meg and Cara as they drive off and then tell the valet I am not ready to have my car brought around as yet as I stand and wait on Shantel since she's riding home with me.