Chapter 1 - Pursuit of Happiness

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!!

I will not continue this story without feedback, that is the only way I will know if you guys are enjoying it or even want to read it.

Hope you enjoy!!

Thought the drama ended in book 1? Lol yeah right your in for more jaw dropping surprises!

Sorry in advance lol

_____________

Ethan's P.O.V

______________

It's been a little over a month now since the wedding. Rae and Bryce seemed to have had a great honeymoon.

Quinn and I are going over their house to babysit because Bryce and Rae are going on their Thursday date night.

Its something they came up with to make sure there is time for each other outside of being parents and business people.

Yeah, I know I said before that I never envied them but now I'm really starting to.

I really try not to, but its so hard when they have everything I want.

I walk into the bedroom of our loft. "Quinn are you ready?" I ask her up sitting on the edge bed putting on my shoes.

"Yeah. I just need to grab my phone and my charger." She says coming out of the closet and going into the bathroom before emerging with her charger and phone in hand. "Ready!" She stands in front of me and smile.

"K, let's go." I walk by her not returning the smile.

She tries to act like everything is so great with us but there is only so much faking that I can do.

The ride to Bryce's house was tension filled and quiet, to say the least.

She tried to make small talk to break the ice but I really wasn't up for it.

Twenty minutes later I pull into the driveway.

"Ethan can we talk before we go in?"

"Not right now Quinn. That's all we've been doing and it's not solving anything?" I respond turning off the ignition.

"We talk but I don't think we really say what's on our minds. Please tell me what you're thinking?" She asks.

"Don't ask questions you don't want the answers!" I warn her.

"No, I really want to know. Please, tell me." She begs.

"Why are you acting like this is anything new Quinn? I want kids, a family and you can't seem to give me that? Am I asking too much of you Quinn? Please tell me? Because I don't think so. I never ask anything of you, the one thing I do, you can't even attempt to give to me."

She doesn't respond.

I look at her and she's crying.

"Quinn your tears are getting old. Save them for a funeral. I don't know what there is to cry about right now. I can't deal with this right now. Do you need me to call a car to come and take you back home?" I ask her getting annoyed by the everyday theatrics.

"I'm fine." She pulls out tissue from her purse, wipes her face and gets out of the car slamming the door.

I sigh.

Women!

I will never understand them.

I rather go back to school and struggle with calculus and Trigonometry than try to figure out a woman. That's a lost cause.