A tear slides down my cheek as I take a deep breath and speak. "Edward, you came into my life and completely turned it around in the best way possible. You've been there for me through everything and I love you everyday for that. There isn't another person in the world I'd rather be here with than you and I'm the luckiest woman in the world to be able to stand here with someone who is so brave, caring, selfless, and loving as you are. This moment, right here with you, couldn't be more perfect than it is. I love you Edward Masen Cullen."

Edward reaches up and wipes away my tears and kisses my cheek before turning to Pastor Stanley and nodding. "The rings please?" He asks turning to Jasper and Alice. They pull out the rings and hand them to us. "Edward repeat after me," the Pastor says, "I, Edward Cullen, take you, Isabella Swan,"

Edward speaks, "I, Edward Cullen, take you, Isabella Swan,"

"As my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold,"

"From this day forward, for better, for worse,"

"For richer, for poorer, in sickness and health,"

"Until death do us part."

The Pastor turns to me, "Isabella repeat after me. I, Isabella Swan, take you, Edward Cullen,"

"I, Isabella Swan, take you, Edward Cullen,"

"As my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold,"

"From this day forward, for better, for worse,"

"For richer, for poorer, in sickness and death,"

"Until death do us part."

"I now pronounce to you, Mr. and Mrs. Cullen. You may now kiss the bride." The Pastor says smiling at us. Edward pulls me to him and gently yet passionately places his lips on mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him with everything I have.

The audience claps and cheers before we even pull apart. Once we do I look at Edward who, like me, has a wide grin on his face. "I love you Isabella Cullen." He says kissing me once more. "I love you to Edward Cullen." I say to him before we walk back down the isle as Mr. and Mrs. Cullen.

***

After everyone gave us hugs and told us how happy they were for us we all took our seats at our designated tables. Jasper stands up and taps his fork on his champagne glass grabbing the attention of our guests. " I'd like to make a toast to my best friend and his new bride. Edward and i have known each other since we were 6 and never have I ever seen him as happy as he is when he's with Bella. So I wish you both a lifetime of happiness together and nothing but love and amazing surprises to come. To Edward and Bella!" Jasper says raising his glass in the air. "To Edward and Bella!" Our guests say repeating the action.

" I'd also like to make a toast." Emmett says standing up. Edward sighs and rolls his eyes at his older brother. " I'd like to make a toast to my new sister. Bella I hope you've been getting enough sleep these last eighteen years cause you wont be getting anymore for awhile." He says before chuckling and raising his glass. All my friends from La Push howl and laugh while everyone else awkwardly smiles and raises their glasses.

Edward is one of the last people to stand and propose a toast. "It's an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to and accept you for who you are. I've been waiting what seems like a very long time to get beyond what I am. With Bella I feel like I can finally begin. So I'd like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride. No measure of time with you will be long enough, so let's start with forever." He says raising his glass, his eyes not once leaving mine.

After my father, Carlisle, and Jacob gave a toast we ate and then everyone moved into the dance hall. "Bella!!" I hear Alice call my name as she and Rose walk to me and hug me. "Congratulations! Welcome to the family officially Bella." She exclaims. I smile at her and kiss her cheek. "Congratulations Mrs. Cullen." Rosalie says winking at me. I giggle and blush.

"If you don't mind I'd like to dance with my bride now." Edward says walking up behind me and placing his hand on my waist. I look up at him as Rose and Alice nod and he steers me to the dance floor. Here and Now by Luther Vandross comes on and Edward and I sway to the music.

"Are you enjoying yourself, Mrs. Cullen?" Edward asks. I smile, "Very much so, Mr. Cullen." He bends down and kisses me. It's sweet and light yet full of his love for me. "Kisses like that are the very reasons I fell in love with you." I say to him smiling. "Here I was thinking it was because of my charm and good will." He says feigning hurt. I laugh and lay my head on his chest as we continue to dance.

"May I cut in?" My dad asks as the song changes to Isn't She Lovely by Stevie Wonder comes on. "I can't believe my little girl is all grown up and married." He says looking in my eyes. Tears form in my eyes and I lay my forehead on his shoulder. " I'll always be your little girl dad, no matter where I go or who I'm with. I promise." I tell him. He nods and places his chin on my head.

"You ready to get out of here Mrs. Cullen?" Edward asks holding my hand as we sat at our table watching our friends and family enjoy themselves. I look to him and nod, "I'm ready Mr. Cullen." I tell him. He smiles and stands up pulling me with him.

We part ways and change clothes before we meet back up at the bottom of the stairs. Alice walks up to us smiling. "Alice, are our things packed?" Edward asks her. She nods, "They're already loaded onto the jet Mr. Cullen." She smirks. Edward hugs her and kisses her cheek. I do the same before Edward and I wait for everyone to get ready for our departure.

"Ready?" He asks again. I smile, "Yes Edward, I'm ready." He pulls me with him as we walk outside. We stop and turn to our parents. "Call if you two need anything." My mom says hugging me and kisses my cheek. "We will." I say turning to my dad. "Have fun Bells." He says to me. I nod and hug him again

I retake Edward's hand and we walk to his car. We get in and drive away. I wave to my family and friends before settling in my seat. "You ready for the rest of our lives together Mr. Cullen." I ask him. "I couldn't be more ready Mrs. Cullen." He says grabbing my hand. I smile and glance out the window thinking about the rest of my life with Edward. Thinking about what a day in the life of Bella Cullen would be like and smile.

A/N: I can't believe it's over guys :,( This book is my first complete ever and I'm so happy you guys were able to take part in it with me. Thank you guys so much for going on this journey with me. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!GOODBYYYEEEE!!!!