"Wow" He said breathlessly, causing Betty to blush. Biting her lip as she looked up at him, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear "Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself" She replies. Sliding towards him and giving his cheek a kiss, now this time it was his turn to blush.

"So..." Betty begins, letting out a breath as she gets comfortable in the passenger seat. He looks over at her and waits for her to finish her sentence or her question "Where are you planning on taking me?"

Jughead smirks over at her, turning on the engine once again and begins driving "It's a surprise" He answers, earning him a grin.

"Mmm I like surprises" She replies. Placing her hand on his thigh, running it up and down making his cock hard rather quickly. He gulps as he looks out the window and continues driving towards the place he wants to show her. Throughout the whole car ride, Jughead and Betty couldn't stop laughing loving the fact at how easy it is to engage with one another, feeling like they have known each other their whole lives.

"So we've been driving for a while now.." Betty states.

Jughead turns to look at her with a smile then back over towards the road "Yeah, so ?" He replied in an instant. Once again looking over at her. "Well I'm curious as to where you're taking me? You're not planning on killing me are you?" Betty asked, in a playful tone that matches her expression causing Jughead to burst out laughing at her question.

"What! Of course not, you're too beautiful to kill" He says without thinking and once he caught himself, he stilled and looked over at her but relaxed when he saw her blushing and already staring back at him, silence overtaking their environment. A few moments later, Jughead parked to the side, turning off the engine and let out a sigh "I never showed this place to anyone" He muttered, running a hand down his face, making Betty curious as to what this place is and why he hadn't brought anyone before her. "And why not?" She decided to ask, her eyebrows furrowed together. He let out another sigh, looking over at her "Because this place is special to me and I feel like no one would understand, that is until I met you a few hours ago" He responded, getting out of the truck and walking towards the passenger side to open the door for her and helping her get out. She smiled up at him once her feet the reached ground, walking a few steps forwards and hearing him close the door.

He walked up besides her and held out his hand which she quickly grabbed onto and began walking. "When I was a little boy, my mom would always bring me out here to think or have picnics. It was always just me, her and my little sister Jellybean since my dad was always drunk back then" Betty looked at him in pure shock, wanting nothing more than to hug him "Lets just say my dad wasn't always father of the year material so this place became my safe haven just like you when your Uncle Frank took you in" Jughead stopped in his tracks turning around so he can be facing her "Betty, a few days ago I thought you were some snobby and arrogant rich woman who only thought about money but when I heard your story I couldn't help but feel like a complete asshole."

Betty smirked at his confession looking over at the field of flowers which were beautiful, loving the nature scene even more. "You have nothing to worry about Jughead." She said to him, her hands cupping his face and forcing him to look into her eyes.

He once again sighed looking into her eyes then down at her lips and then back up to her eyes. Licking his lips at the thought of kissing her "But I do Betty, I want to apologize for judging you before I even met you, I me-" But before he could finish, Betty cut him off by connecting her lips with his. A kiss that started out soft and slow quickly turned into a heated and hungry make out sessions. His hands trembling as they wrapped themselves around her waist, Jughead tried his best not to let his mind wander since all he wanted to do was enjoy the kiss he was currently sharing with the beautiful blonde whom he just met but feels like he's known her forever. He also tried his best to ignore the beautiful feeling he felt inside of him once their lips had connected, a feeling he never felt not even with Veronica, who he has shared the last six years with. Betty wrapped one hand around his neck while the other ran up to his head, running in through his beautiful dark locks, pressing her chest closer to his, making him groan between their kiss once he felt her luscious tits squeezing against him.

Before he knew it, they were both on lying on the green grass, surrounded by the beautiful purple flowers that grew only in that field they were currently in, their make out session yet to finish. "Kiss me, Jug. Don't hold back" Betty whispered through their kiss, in a breathless tone and eager to reconnect their lips. His hands running up and down her sides then suddenly his courage was found and quickly ran them all the way down to the hem of her dress, slowly running them up her bare thighs, His eyes suddenly opening so he could look into hers, his hands stopping when they reached her panties.

Betty looked at him, once again pulling away to stare up at him as he tried to contain his breathing but failed to do so since his heart was racing at the current situation he was in. Betty licked her lips and smiled "What are you waiting for?" She asked and that was all the confirmation, Jughead needed quickly pulling her panties down her legs in a quick motion, feeling like he was about to combust in pure joy while her hands quickly worked to undo his belt. Once he had her panties down her legs, Jughead helped her with his jeans and quickly dragged them down his ass to free his cock which sprung free, already hard.

He hovered over her and once again connected their lips without another thought, settling comfortable between her thighs and sliding into her, a groan escaping his lips once he felt how tight she was. "Fucking shit, you're tight" He said in a breathless tone, beginning to thrust in and out of her. Forgetting completely about everything and everyone. 

A/N: Oh boy, so here we have it. Jughead decided to give in to his desires for Betty but will his lust for her disappear now that he's been with her? Or will it intensify? Do you think he's going to tell Veronica? What do you all think? 

16 votes and 6 comments for the next part. I already finished writing this novel since it isn't going to be a long one so once I see those votes are reached I will up load the next one. :)