4 - 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 🔞 𝐩𝐭.𝟐

Y'all sorry for the late upload, Wattpad is high again 😭 so yeah my apologies, ok that's all I have to say, Gays enjoy 🙂

[WARNING USE OF TOYS AND OTHER R18 STUFFS SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK]

Fuck, what do you need?"

"Oops, Did I disturb something again?" The person behind the line mockingly said. And laughed sheepishly.

Jungeun just rolled her eyes waiting on what her sister called her for. She surely knows this is important, Hyunjin never calls when nothings up.

"Anyway, Dad wants to see you."

Once Jungeun heard the word 'Dad' she quickly zipped her pants and stood out her chair and hurriedly went out of her office.

She rashly drove to her Father's mansion.

Shit.

Kim's Mansion

Jungeun arrived safely in her Dad's place, luckily Sooyoung was there to watch her speedometer while driving, she is like a skittish puppy whenever her father called her, she can't let him wait or else she will get in trouble. She doesn't want to remember her past self again and the shitty things that had happened because of her. Ever.

When she entered the mansion she saw Hyunjin lazily sitting on the couch, playing video games with their emo childhood friend Hyejoo. The two aren't that exactly close since they were in diapers but now she doesn't know what air did those two inhaled to be this close, Weird.

"Dads waiting inside, so you better hurry up," Hyunjin said not even taking a glimpse at the older as she was busy playing Mario Cart with Hyejoo.

Hyunjin still hasn't changed yet, she's still a baby in Jungeun's eyes. "Okay, loser."

Hyunjin just ignored her sister and remained unbothered, she is used to this kind of routine and this is their way of bonding.

The older sighed and head her way to her Father's private office. She has no idea what he wants but one thing she's certain about that she's fucking nervous.

She took a deep breath before She entered the room. She knocked 3 times before she finally entered.

When she came in she saw him relaxing on his throne with his back facing hers, viewing all of his properties across his seat.

Jungeun just stiffly stood there waiting for his words.

"I'm sending you to London." That's the first thing he commenced, it sounded more of a command than an actual phrase in Jungeun's ears.

"C-can I know t-the reason why?" Jungeun never in her life stuttered when talking to someone, except to her father.

"I need you to take care of something really important." He stated.

"How long?" She asked.

Her father hummed and faced her, he checked the papers in front of him and skim it once he's done he darted his eyes to his daughter again.

"Around 5 to 6 years but it will depend on how long you will finish the job."

"What about the company?...The casino? All of the unfinished business? Hyunjin?-" She rambles on but was soon cut off by her father's words.

"Don't worry too much, I won't force your sister to run the company, yet. she needs more time and as you can see, her current behavior won't do any good if I let her." Her father asserted.

"So who will manage the company then?"

"I'll let your cousin handle it, I want you to relax a bit, I already process everything so all you have to do is take a rest and wait till the sun rises is that understood?" He said with such a low and thoughtful tone.