1 - 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝟔𝟔𝟗

There is probably no one in the world who would believe that I'm still a virgin after five years of relationship.

I've been in a positive relationship with my boyfriend which is also my high school sweetheart.

He is a very considerate and pure boy, he never forces me and waits until the time I was ready.

And Today I finally had the courage to give myself to him as a gift for his birthday.

I looked at myself in the mirror and breathed deeply "You can do this Jinsoul."

I picked up my phone and dialed his number.

However, the service was busy.

I called him again.

And again, and again.

I bit my lips as I was getting anxious "Babe, please pick up."

After 21 miscalls he picked up "Hey babe Happy Birthday-" I paused when he's not the one who answered it, it was the voice of a girl.

I dropped my phone when I heard moans and filthy words that came out from none other than the person I expected to be devoted when it comes to relationships, my boyfriend.

Tears started forming into my eyes and my knees drop on the ground.

Quiet sobs echoed the bathroom, I can't believe this day would have come, those sweet words he said and the kisses we shared were just a lie.

I looked at the ring he gave me, I clenched my jaw and throw it away when I remembered the day he proposed to me, he promised that he would never hurt me and I'm the only girl he will love.

"Liar!" I yelled.

I went out of the bathroom and grabbed the wine.

This wine is supposed to make me in the mood but now is for washing down my sorrows.

When I'm done emptying the bottle, I drifted to sleep immediately.

I hate you...

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sorry, Ms. Kim but all flights got canceled."

I sighed when the attendant told me that my flight got canceled.

Minutes later, My Secretary called me.

"I heard your flight got canceled, so I booked a hotel room for you to spend the night."

I smiled when I heard her voice, she's the only girl I cared for. She's always there for me even though I'm stubborn. "Thanks, Sooyoung"

>>>>>>

Hotel

"Miss room 669." The girl panicked as soon as she saw my face. I'm not even surprised.

I'm the eldest daughter of Chairman Kim, the founder, and owner of Kim Industry that mainly focuses on Hotels and Hospitals around the world.

But that's not the main reason that everyone seems so careful around me.

It's because of the way I handle my businesses.

I'm the one that manages my father's casinos. It's where the most wanted and dangerous people gather.

At such a young age I already have a lot of experience when it comes to crime stuff, such as illegal gambling, drug trafficking, and even murder.