5 - 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐭.𝟐

[3rd person POV]

Jinsoul was met by a slap on her cheek when she entered her parent's house. "How dare you! You're such a disgrace!" Her mother yelled furiously.

"The wedding was just 2 months away yet you still have the guts to get pregnant?!! So what do you think Mr. Kim will say??! He will surely cut off our partnership and our company will lose half of its shares! Don't you get it, Jinsoul?!"

She just put her head down looking at her shoes, she knows that all her mother cares is about money and business. She doesn't care about her daughter's feelings.

"Are you listening to me, Jinsoul?!"

Jinsoul can't take it anymore. "Yes, Mom! Yes, I'm listening! I'm listening since day one! All you care is about that stupid business! You didn't even come to my graduation because you have an important meeting...Mom, I'm tired..." Her mother just listened and you can't even see a hint of guilt on her face.

She looked at her Dad but he just left. All he does is follow her wife's orders. "Dad?..." He didn't stop walking away even tho he heard it.

"Well fuck! All you do is follow mom's orders, please be a man and say something for once, you're not mom's dog, you're her husband and our father!"

That's when he stopped and faced Jinsoul, that's when for the first time Jinsoul saw him like that and she knows what's coming.

*Slap!*

"Leave! Get out of my house! Don't you ever come back! You're on your own now!" Her father yelled.

"Finally, I've been waiting for you to say that. I'm sick of this pretend family shit, I'm tired of pretending to be the perfect daughter to satisfy your ego..."

"Well, thanks I guess. Mom and Dad." She sarcastically said then left.

"Unnie..."

"Don't you dare, Chaewon! once she stepped out of that door she's no longer part of this family."

———

Gowon called her sister, she was worried that something bad might happen to her, plus she's now pregnant.

"Hello, Sol. Are you alright? Where are you?" She worriedly asks.

"Don't worry, Chae, I'm fine...well for now." She whispered the last 3 words but enough for her sister to hear.

"Are you in your apartment now?"

"My existence is now banned in the Jeong's property." She laughed.

"Yah! How can you still laugh in this kind of situation? Just wait there and I'll get you a place to stay for the night."

"Thanks, Chae..."

———

Gowon rushed into her sister, it was already late and it's getting cold. "Unnie!"

"Does Mom and Dad know that you're with me?" That's the first thing Jinsoul said once she saw her sister.

"....No."

"So–"

"Shhh, let's not talk about them, just get in the car."

———

"Just call me if you need something and if I can't pick up just call this number."

They're now inside the apartment, it was owned by Gowon's admirer.

"Who's number is this?"

"The owner of this place and don't worry she'll pick up because I told her so...and she needs to win me." Gowon let out a sheepish smile.

Jinsoul just smiled at her sister, she didn't bother to ask her about her relationship with the owner, just by looking at the younger she can already tell.

"Night, Unnie!"

"Thanks, Chae. Be careful on your way home."

After the younger left, she went into the bathroom and stripped. She let the water rinsed on her skin as she tried to process everything.

[Gowon's POV]

I'm now in my car and when I was about to drive, I remembered the necklace I saw the past few weeks when I fetched Jinsoul at the hotel.

I looked at it, I clenched my jaw as I remembered my sister that day. That person ruined her life, I hate you as much as I hate Taehyung. How can you just make my sister pregnant then left?

"I will find you."

———

"Good Morning, Ms. Kim." The attendant greeted and smiled.

"Welcome to London.

------------------------------------

Sorry if there are typos and grammatical errors, I didn't have the time to re-read and edit it. ( '• — • )

Ps. This is a rushed chapter T-T

— your lazy author :')