2 - 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 🔞 𝐩𝐭.𝟐

"Shit...f-faster..a ugh!"

The Alpha obeyed and started thrusting hard.

Moans and heavy breathing are the only noise that can be heard inside the hotel room.

"Ugh shit! Your pussy is so tight!" She groaned and started kissing the girl under her to prevent the moans from coming out.

She began leaving bite marks to the Omega. Marking her possession.

She began thrusting in and out of the girl, making sure to bury all her length deeply.

"F-fuck! Fuck! Fuck...i-i'm close."

The Alpha smirked decide to tease the girl. "What is it Princess?"

She started slowing her pace. The Omega whined.

"Did you say, something Baby?"

Jinsoul is now a whining mess under the latter, she looks helpless right now.

"Shit...don't stop! I'm cumming..." The Omega cried.

However, the grin on her face widened. "Then you have to beg more, Baby."

"Ugh...please...?!"

The Alpha tightened her grip to the Omega "you forgot something Baby."

"Wha- please fuck me hard till I can't walk...!"

But the Alpha is still loitering for something she wanted to hear the word.

"Fuck...D-daddy please?"

Once she heard the word 'Daddy' she felt her cock hardened more and she is sure that she's also close to cumming.

"That's it, baby..." She continued thrusting but much harder this time.

"Aaaahhh! Daddy f..fuck! F-faster..."

Jungeun is hitting all of her G-spot, Jinsoul is now losing her mind, all of the pleasure she is feeling is incredible.

She seems to forget everything that happened earlier, she's not sure if this is because of the alcohol or the pleasure she was getting. She can't decipher **Alpha Order** the feeling, but she sure it's overwhelming.

However, things like this were no longer stranger to Jungeun in fact she can call herself an expert when it comes to this already, but this time she needs to make it memorable and special for the girl because she knows she will no longer see her when the night ends.

It's awful but that's Kim Jungeun we are talking about, that's the life she's living when she's done there's no going back. She was never been committed, well except for her secretary of course.

It's her first time feeling this kind of emotion, she doesn't understand what it is. Regardless thinks that the girl trusted her first made her heart skipped a beat, it's weird, but she somehow felt butterflies the first time she lends eyes on her.

only Sooyoung made her feel that way so she finds it odd feeling it with another girl and what's scaring her that she felt it with a stranger.

She felt bad for the girl yet she was glad that she's the one that took her innocence.

"Ugh, shit! I-i'm cumming!"

"Ah! Fuck! Cum with me baby."

And finally one last thrust.

"Aahh!" They both howled in unison. No words can explain the feeling of their cums mixing together. They can't explain the pleasure that they were feeling right now.

But one thing they were certain is that it was amazing.

This is probably one of the best nights Jinsoul had experienced, all of her thoughts about her boyfriend disappeared, she was glad she didn't give it to him or else she wouldn't felt this terrific experience.

After that intense hot sex.

both their eyes felt heavy and they went to slumber.

God knows when will the sun rises again...

_____________________________________

<<<< Hotel Staffs when they've realized something was off.

Previously ( while the two are still fucking )

The hotel staff panicked once they saw Kim Jungeun entered the Hotel.

They forgot to check the logs to see if the room is occupied and just automatically gives Jungeun keys to the room.

"Should we call and apologize?" One of the staff suggests.

"N-no she's probably resting now..." She was stopped by the other.

All of them continued debating whether to call or not.

There now shitting on their pants when they realized what have they done.

scared to lose their job due to the mistake they've made.

But that neat mistake was worth it.

-